One month

Yuvraj's PoV
It's almost a month that i am with my stepdad in L.A and I am kind of pissed off as I have no friends and Amaan on the other hand is so irritating and he never let me come in his room more over he sometimes come in my room and just for no reason starts playing loud music that to not my favourite ones . My stepdad is a very jolly person and he loves me a lot and lately he gifted me an iPod that was so exciting my mom is happy with her new husband. Our family has a mixture of two religion which are totally against each other but we are not affected by that not even Amaan thank god there is something good in that boy but sometimes this boy act crazy once he was playing soccer and he invited me to play and I started playing with him he also had his friends Paul, mark, Ray and Ollie they all were like gangsters of their school but I thought that it would be better playing with them instead of just sitting and watching them but playing with them was much boring than sitting they never passed me the ball and I was just running uselessly in the ground. It was the time for summer hols and my dad decided to have a trip to Orlando Disneyland I was totally out of my mind and Amaan was not that excited."Yuvraj Come on we are leaving" mom shouted but I was having a discussion with Amaan.
(Amaan-A and Yuvraj-Y)
A-where is my iPod charger
Y-I don't know
A-I know you took it
Y-no I didn't
A-yes I saw you
Y-but I never entered your room
A-it was on the dining table
Y-what will I do of you pods charger if I have my own
Y- you could share mine
A- no I don't and I won't
A- I will share with my dad
Y-okay I don't care
"Boys come on we are leaving without you" mom shouted again
"Commin" I said
"What we're you doing in there"mom asked
"Just quarrelling around" I said in a cool mood
"Okay boys I want you should not fight and be like good bro" dad said.
It was fine with me but Amaan is just unpredictable.

Thanks guys I will be updating a new part soon and please like it and also subscribe to my you tube channel it is T Singh new videos every Tuesday and Saturday.