The time I freaked out at Disneyland

Yuvraj's POV
So the thing is it was a long flight to Orlando the leg space was very less on the plane and the movie collection was very limited so I had to listen to music on my iPod which was okay I was really impressed by amaans behavior he behaved quite ordinary. We checked in our hotel and the worst thing that could ever happen took place I had to share my room with amaan. I accepted it with a heavy heart and headed towards my room. It was quite a comfortable one it had a water bed a large T.V screen and a magnificent view of the Disney's castle. After the dinner I decided to watch "Tonight With Jimmy Fallon "(he was exceptionally funny that day). Then I went to bed with a hope that tomorrow will be a sunny day and so it was, I got dressed with a Raptors Jersey and denim shorts. My feet took me for breakfast where I had a heart attack.
(find out how in the following conversation
Mom-M
Yuvraj-Y)
M- yuvraj can you read this flyer for me please.
Y- yeah sure.
               "It is to announce that
  One Direction is visiting Florida's.      
                 Disneyland for the
promotion of their upcoming movie
                       Who we are
Are you serious is it true.
M- I think there's more to read for you.
Y- "they will be performing some of
        their hits for more log on to
          WWW.1DatDisney.com"
M- Honey when we logged on to their was this quiz that we filled up and we won.
Y- well it will be an ordinary gift hamper that disney provides.
M- no not this time.
Y- then
M- just take a seat and don't freak out.
Y- okay tell me what it is
M- you are going to have a 30 min conversation with 1D all by yourself plus the first copy of their book Who we are and a trip to England with them But we have only two passes for the conversation and only two people can go to England with them.
Y- that's it, it's like a dream come true. I cannot wait to reach Disney.
             During the whole conversation amaan had his head phones on so I was not really able to make out his reaction towards the surprise that mom and dad gave us. Soon after the breakfast we went to Disney.