chapter 1

Disclaimer: I did not own Detective Conan or Magic Kaito

Hi I'm Kudo Yuri and i'm 15 years old. Yes my brother is the renowned high school detective, kudo shinichi also known as Detective of East. My father is the  well known writer, Kudo Yusaku and my mother is the most beautiful actress,  Kudo Yukiko.

I'm currently now in london furthering my studies in medicine. My dream is to be a doctor unlike my father and brother, a detective. I could be a detective like my brother due to the influence from my dad since young. I do also solve mysteries given by my dad, maybe not as fast as my brother, shinichi. I'm still capable of solving it. My dad said that i have a weird way of thinking.

It is past midnight and I just received a news from my parents that my brother had shrunk into a small boy. My mother wish that I can go and find my brother and help him out as I was having my holiday. My dad said that with my weird way of thinking I might be able to look at things in different perspective and helped him out. He was involved with an organisation that wore black from head to toe during mission and had codename from wine.

I agreed to help my brother as parents were worried. I went online to research about the organisation called black organisation. However, there was nothing about it. (of course how can i find anything😂😂) I started to find any unusual news happening these months after my brother had shrunk.

I found an article stating that there was an mysterious helicopter found in the river (I think) next to Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Tower was severely damaged by bullets which was unusual as there was no news about what happen in the Towers except for the capture of a murderer for the series of murder. (From The Raven Chaser) I was lost in my thoughts when I realised that it was 5 o'clock in the morning and quickly I went to bed. My eyelids started to droop and I cannot fight the tiredness from writing report the whole day for my holiday assignment and the researching I had been doing about the mysterious and secretive organisation.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi I'm germaine. I'm a fan of DC. This is my first ever DC fanfic. Please comment on how is it. Pls tell me your views and ideas:) Sorry for any grammar mistakes

P.S. guys I'm editing the storyline a bit so for now chapter 1 and 2 doesn't seems to link. I will try to edit faster.