Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Detective Conan or Magic Kaito
"..." : conversation
'...' : thoughts

~After a fews hours of flight~

I reached Tokyo, Haneda Airport. I was waiting for taxi when professor agasa came with his yellow small car with Conan and Haibara inside.
"Come in" called Professor Agasa.
"Professor Agasa?? Where are you here??" Yuri.
"I received a call from your father saying that you will be reaching today" explained Professor Agasa.
I got on the car and found out that my brother and another child were in the car.
I was about to ask what is the situation we are dealing now when my brother stopped me.
"We will talk about everything when we get back" Conan interrupted.
"Okie" I replied.
It was a silence way back or I thought it was silence as I was sleeping in the car. I was too excited to be sleeping in the airplane, burning myself out.  

~After a good rest😀~

I woke up and realised that Professor Agasa had pulled over at the gates. I follow them into Professor Agasa house. We sat on the couch and I waited patiently for Professor Agasa and Conan to explain.

Conan started to explain his first encounter with the Black Organisation. He witnessed an illegal transaction and he was too engrossed in watching, he did not realise that the man's partner sneaked up his back and attacked him. He was being forced to swallow the poison. He continued to how he met Miyano Shiho, present Haibara Ai. She was an ex-Black Organisation member code name, Sherry. Sherry then explained how Black Organisation killed her sister and she ate the poison too to commit suicide, not wanting to serve the Black Organization. The poison that Conan and Haibara swallowed is created by Haibara, Apotoxin 4869 and she was trying to create an antidote for the poison. Professor Agasa also stated that he had being developing gadgets that would help Shinichi after being shrunk.

Gadgets such as voice-changing bowtie, power-enhancing kick shoes, stun-gun wrist watch, detective boys badge, turbo engine skateboard/snowboard, criminal tracking glasses, elasticity suspenders and ball dispensing belt. All these gadgets are wonderful in assisting Conan in solving the cases.  

After all the explanation, I felt that the organisation was very difficult to deal with. I also voiced out some of the queries. For instance, the helicopter that sank in the river and the tower that was destroyed by bullets.

Conan then explained that for that case, it was a series of murder and the Head Inspector, Superintendent Matsumoto was disguised by Irish, a member of Black Organization. Irish had a microchip with him and refused to hand to Conan. Gin and Vodka came in a helicopter with Korn and Chianti (Sniper) to shoot Irish and the chip causing the tower to be destroyed. Gin saw Conan and tried to killed him. Conan used his elasticity suspenders to bungee of the tower and shot back at the helicopter's engine causing it to sink.

After I understand everything, I was told to stay in Professor Agasa's house to avoid attention from the Black Organisation.
"Sorry to trouble you, Professor Agasa." <yuri>
"It's okay." <Professor Agasa>
"You must be careful ah, please do not attract any attention." <Conan>
"Bro, you are the one attracting attention with the number of cases your are seen with Mouri Occhan." <yuri>
Conan shot me a deadpan look.

Conan told me to attend school while having my holiday here to "blend in". I have no choice but to accept. 😂😂😂

------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2 has ended. Please feel free to comment:) Thank you.

P.S. Guys I have finish editing Chapter 2 😀😀