Chapter 10

The moonlight just fall on the thief. It was dream-like to witness this.  Sonoko was staring at him like he was her idol. He bowed gracefully in front of all the audiences.

"Good evening, Ladies and gentlemen. "
The audience started cheering for him and sonoko started to cheer too. I was looking at Kaito as he was alluring that I forget the mission to lure Snake out. Until Hakuba-kun 'called me back to reality', then I remembered our main point for the heist. Nakamori keibu-san and his police force were all rushing towards Kaito Kid when they triggered the traps being set there. There was glue everywhere seeping through sticking them on the floor and the ceiling was raining confetti and glitter. Nakamori keibu-san and the policemen were stuck to the floor in a glittering mess, completely helpless.

"I WILL CATCH YOU, KAITO KID!!! ", shouted Nakamori keibu-san. 😠😠😠

While Ran, Sonoko and Kazuha were too engrossed in watching how the scene unfold. Heiji and Conan sneaked out to join Hakuba to go to the rooftop and I already hid in one dark corner to watch everything. Kaito Kid reached the rooftop with Conan, Heiji and Hakuba 'chasing' him. Snake appeared, coming out of the shadow.

"We told you to stop chasing after these gems and we are going to stop you forever from stealing these gems."

Snake pulled out a silver gun and pointed it straight at Kaito Kid. Suddenly, a group of people in black came forward, out of the shadow. Gin, Vodka and Vermouth appeared.

"This is the troublemaker that Snake had always being talking about" said Gin.

"YOU!!! " Conan shouted at Gin.

"Hahahahaha you are lucky to escape from me so many times. Where is Sherry?? " Gin's tone suddenly dropped from smirking to steel cold.

Gin and Vodka pulled out their silver gun with a silencer and aimed it at Conan. Heiji and Hakuba were thinking: how on earth did Conan and Kaito kept getting into trouble with the most dangerous people.

"BANG BANG BANG " 3 shots rang through the silence night. 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Guys chapter 10 has ended.  Sorry as the chapter isn't as long as compared to others. I will not give up on my story but I just graduated and just started working for a fews days only.  I try to settle down asap and resume the updates.