Ed

"That must be the pizza!" Olivia says, standing from the couch a ms walking to the counter to pick up her purse.
The door is knocked again but louder and for longer this time.
She walks to the door, and to her surprise, it's Tucker.
"Ed, we erm.."
"I'm not here for that" he whispers.
Olivia looks around the door and sees a judge Ruth Linden and Defence attorney Trevor Langen.
"W..what's going on?" Olivia asks
"I'm sorry lieutenant" Tucker says so formally.
The three walk past her and into the apartment. Trevor walks over to Noah and picks him up.
"What are you doing! Put him down!" Olivia yells
"Your parental rights to this child have been withdrawn. As of now, Noah Porter, will be going back into foster care" Judge Linden says.
The words stung Olivia. But saying "Noah Porter" hurt the most.
"What why?" Olivia says on the edge of tears.
"We have reason to believe that this environment isn't suitable for this infant to live in" she answers
"Mommy" Noah says reaching out his arms to grab his mother.
Olivia goes to him but is stopped by Tucker's arm. He shakes his head as she looks at him in confusion.
"Can I at least explain to him what is going on?!" Olivia asks
"That isn't necessary" she says
The three walk to the door, Trevor still holding Noah.
"I don't understand" Olivia says
"We have reports of suspicion of child abuse. And you know better than anyone that, we don't take those things lightly!"
"Exactly! I don't take those things lightly! Do you seriously think I would hurt my own son!?" Olivia yells.
"Well, as of now, lieutenant, he is no longer your son"
She says before leaving.
"Ed" Olivia says in desperation as she sees them walking down the hall.
"I'm sorry liv" he says back, but is cut off by Noah's loud screaming.
"MOMMY!!! Mommy!! Don't let them take me mommy please! I want to stay with my mommy!" Noah yells kicking and screaming in Trevor's arms. He can barley hold Noah, due to him wriggling so much. For a split second Trevor looses his grip on Noah and he manages to jump out of his arms.
Noah runs down the hall and throws his arms around his mother's neck as she is crouched on the floor.
She holds him in a tight hug.
"It's gonna be okay baby, I promise. It's gonna be okay" she whispers in his ear.
The judge and Trevor run down the hall after Noah. Trevor takes him out of Olivia's arms, but not with out a fight.
"No!! I don't want to go with you! You smell!" Noah yells before biting his fingers
"Ouch!" Trevor yells as he lets go of Noah for the second time.
"See! He doesn't want to leave me! Doesn't that tell you something!?" Olivia yells as she hold her son close to her.
"Yes, and you have seen more than one case where a child is dependent, on their abusive parent" she says
"Are you kidding me!?" Olivia yells
"Mommy please don't let them take me! I don't want to leave you mommy I love you"
"I love you too baby, but I can't do anything. But I promise I will get you back okay? I promise you will come back" she whispers in his ear.
"Ed, ed please don't let them take me away please" Noah says
The judge and Langen both look at Olivia's and then Tucker.
Did Noah just call him Ed? How would he know that?
Trevor thinks to himself.