Readers

The special thing about wattpad is that it's like a planet only for the readers. We're a big family and this is our place.
So I thought why not talk about some stuff all readers go through?

Hibernating.
You tend to have that lingering feeling of shutting the whole world down and just grab a book, or even a wattpad story, keep reading it and never coming to a stop. You don't want to meet anyone or talk with anyone, you just want to live in a book for as long as you can.

Hangovers.
When you're done with a book but you're still affected by the characters. You start to think about them before you sleep and get those lovely flashbacks from the book. You actually spend some time emotionally getting over the book you've just finished before starting a new one.

The battle
That internal battle you get when you love a book so much that you don't want to stop reading but you don't want it to end that quickly so you want to slow down the reading pace.

Death
When the author decides to mess with your emotions and let your favourite character die, you get so mad and actually think about beating that author down and teaching them how to write a good ending.

When your favourite character dies , you tend to imagine 50 different scenarios that could've happened to rescue the character and when they perfectly fit in the story, you start insulting the writer.

(I really don't get why some authors like to let one of the main characters die to make their story more realistic. Seriously though, don't make their life so perfect so that you neither end up in need to kill a person nor to throw the avoiding-cliché-endings excuse!)

Favourite book
Calling a certain book your favourite then reading another great book and not knowing which one is your favourite anymore.

Sleeping in the AM
(Not made in the am if you get what i mean).
When there's a good book, there's no sleep. You tend to forget about sleep when you're reading so you end up sleeping at 4 am.

Cliff hangers.
Who doesn't hate cliff hangers? What's the point anyway? I'm not convinced by that "leaving it for the readers to imagine the ending" thing, because don't these readers deserve to know the ending after wasting their time reading the whole book?! It better be a good ending though.