TWO

when Bobbi woke up she was angry to say the least, as a person who is highly trained and could probably take down 60 people at once if she actually put in the effort, she was beyond angry that a single man who didn't look like he could lift his finger could take her out without even touching her.

This anger that had arisen inside of her led her to take out said anger on the man who had kidnapped her. Bobbi peaked one eye open to take a look at her surroundings, seeing that it appeared to be a rooftop in central city somewhere, she then took to looking at the roof itself and what she saw was around 8 men and women whom she'd come to know very well over the past year or so and coincidentally the man who had knocked her out earlier.

the first that she saw was Sara lance, the woman who had been her friend for the longest time, now standing resurrected in front of her, it shocked her that the woman was back as the last time that Bobbi had seen her they were in nanda parbat with Sara's sister Laurel and Thea Queen where the trio had journeyed towards to bring back their mutual friend and sister.

After her eyes laid on Sara her eyes travelled towards two criminals she knew as captain cold and heatwave, she knew them because after spending a small amount of time in Central city with Barry she had helped take them down at his request.

The next was Ray palmer, a man who she'd known for quite a bit of time now, although after she helped rescue him from Damien darhks hide out she hadn't seen him, granted a short time after that she had left team arrow and went solo.

Kendra Saunders and Carter Hall  two people who herself team arrow and team flash had helped.The two were reincarnated constantly and to be honest Bobbi would love to study them, being a scientist at heart and having fight engraved in her bones the idea of people who reincarnated by the force of a comet was a gold mine to her. 

The second to last that she had seen was Doctor Martin Stein, a man whom she become well acquainted with in her time spent with team flash, at one point the two had even went for one or two drinks because of the stress that being heroes put on them.

The last of the people that she knew was Jefferson Jackson or more likely to be called 'Jax'. Jax was a friend of hers they had only known each other for a short amount of time but the two good in each others eyes, she had first met him when she was in Central visiting team flash when cisco had let it slip on the phone that Stein could die, after that phone call the girl had rushed to Central and demanded that she help. That's exactly what she did, the girl was the one to find Jax and was also present when Barry and stein went to go and get him.

The only person left on the roof was the man who had kidnapped her, along with presumably everyone else on the roof, no one had noticed that Bobbi was awake yet and she intended to use that to her advantage.

As the nine conversed she had managed to sneak behind the unknown man with ease,she then began to rise up behind him the other eight noticing her almost immediately, Bobbi grabbed the man's shoulder pushing him down forcefully and then brought her hands around his neck 

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't take your head off" her voice rang throughout the roof

"Because your future depends on it" the man's voice was hoarse and rough due to her hands tightly wrapped around his neck seconds away from snapping it 

Bobbi looked towards Sara, using her eyes to ask her this being something that the two did years ago when they were unsure, Sara shook her head telling her old friend to let the man out of her deathly grip. Bobbi let go of the man at Sara's nod and went to join the other eight people taking her place on the right of Carter nodding at him slightly as she stood.