28.

~unedited~

*Niall's Pov*

Tomorrow is the day harry will finally be back home.

I was super excited because i haven't even touched myself all month.

Tomorrow morning I'll go to the airport then we'll have lunch together... Ill make dinner for him and then....
Desert is on harry. *wink*

I bit my lip at the thought if harry touching me... Fucking me senseless..

I was thinking to dress up like a hybrid.
Harry told me he loves cats... So why not.

I got up from my very comfortable bed and wore a skin tight black jeans with white t-shirt.

I let my fake blond hair fall on my forehead and made my way towards my car.

I went to the costume shop and bought a furry pink cat's tail and ears. I think that'll be enough. He likes me naked anyway.

I kept my shopping bag on the passenger seat and drove off to Harry's mansion, on the way i saw a irish night club.

I smrinked and parked my car at the lot.

Few drinks won't hurt. Right?

I locked my Range Rover and stepped inside the club by showing my ID.

I saw people already on the dance floor. I made my way towards the bar and ordered a cherry vodka.
I planned on not getting so drunk tonight because i have to get harry tomorrow, so dont want to be hangovered, also have to drive back home.

I was half way my drink when a guy with brunette hair sat beside me.

I could literally feel his eyes burning into me.

"Excuse me do i know you?"  i asked getting a little frustrated. His eyes were brownish and he had a large scar on his left cheek. He looked creepy.

"Are you gay?" the guy asked back.

I rose my left brow. "Yeah, why'd you ask?"

"Your ass is sexy. How much will you take for one night?" the guy winked.

Why do people always pay me for sex.
"What the fuck. Do i look like a prostitute to you. Fuckin dick head" i said raising my voice a bit.

"Sorry baby" he got up from his stool and came closer. "if you don't want to take money then don't. Let's just have fun-"

"Get off of me you fuckin piece of shit" i slapped him on the face when he tried to kiss me.

His smrik at me and digged into his back poket. "you forced me into this baby. I always get what i want."

I furrowed my brows in confusion And scowl at him, i was about to leave when i felt him holding my neck from one side.

"ahh" i felt a sharp pain on my neck. Like someone just injected me.

The guy let of off me and i immediately fell on the floor.
My vision started to get blurly.

"Aahh. Harry" tears pooled my eyes as a cried quitely in pain.

Few minutes later i felt someone picked me up. My eye lid felt to heavy to open.

I heard someone talking and next thing i remember is i was lying on a soft bed.

"Harry" i mumbled.

I felt someone removing my pants. My body felt numb. I could hear everything but couldn't move.

"so fuckin beautiful... I could fuck you every day and night."

"it took my all will power to open my eyes.. I saw the same guy who tried to pay me for sex at the bar.

I gasp when i felt his lips on my neck and the worst his dick in me.

I tried to move him but he was too strong. He thrusted into me hard and fast.

"Fuck baby your so tight so fuckin sexy" the guy moaned.

"l-Leave me.. Please......d-Don't" i cried as i tried to push him.

"fuck yes.... Ah. Ah" that evil guy who was raping me came on my stomach.

He collapsed over me and kissed the corner of my lips before i fell unconscious again.

------

I'm sorry i didn't plan this but... Thats how the story goes.

Thanks for all the support you guys are giving me.

How was the chapter give me feedback!