Chapter sixteen:

Hours later: Vicki pov:

I rolled away from the lifeless boy of the man whore i had just killed. Strength surged through my body, I loved this new found power i had gained from sucking the life force from the poor whore. I  felt even more powerful thank i did when i drank that man in the grave yard.

Standing up i walked into the bathroom and looked into the Mirror, studying my reflection an not to toot my own hoarn but : i was beautiful. My hair was a shinny brown and silky to the touch, my lips were full and pink like i was wearing some kind of lip stain,my cheeks were rosie, my eyes shined silver instead of its normal grey and my skin was still  pasty but some how seemed to glow. the white dress fit perfectly to my body it clung to the top part of my body and flowed away at the waist, it stopped mid thigh.

I just stood there taking it all in smiling from ear to ear. " This can't be real, i mean look at me"

My self adoration was cut short by Sara yelling in my head. " Strayer... don't forget the hunt, the reason your here Tori"

" Right i'm going to hunt her down and rip her body limb from limb" i smirked.

" Good now go"

" But how will i find her? i don't no where to look"

" Try club blue, but you'll need new clothes to get in and shoes"

Walking back out of the bathroom i made my way over to the bed taking the mans wallet and doing the same that i did to the other. Taking all money and credit cards out before walkng out of the room and slipping theDO NOT DISTURB " sign on the door an heading towards the check out desk.

" goodmorning miss how may i help you?" asked the overly excited attendent.

" well i was wondering if you could tell me a good place to buy clothes..and shoes" i said while wiggling my toes.

" well yes, there are wonderful shops around here, right around the coner to be exact" she smiled.

" wonderful, thank you" i turned to walk away.

"  ugh miss i um noticed your umm barefoot.. i have some maid shoes you could umm maybe put on.."

" oh right" i looked down at my barefeet. " i guess i should put on some shoes"

the young woment handed me the white shoes " Thank you"

" don't worry about it"

i turned to leave yet again and stopped in my tracks " you wouldn't happend to know where club blue is... would you?

***************************************************************************************************

about an hour later:

I stood infront of a shop called " REBEL GIRL" The old me would never shop at a place like this but the new me thought it was a perfect place to create a new image.  I took a deep breath and walked into the store and brows the racks until a pair of shorts caught my eye, the were high waisted blue jeans shorts with the american flag printed on  them. i picked them up draping the across my arm, next i went to fine a shirt which i did will ease, i picked up a deep grey crop top, the entire back was made of black lace. Adding the shirt with the shorts i brows around a bit more until i came across a black army style jacket with zippers i also added that to the pile along with a black beanie, and a pair of black paten leather platform Doctor Martins.

" This should be perfect for tonight" 

I paid for my things and went on to the next store which was a make-up outlet.

I walked and and searched around the store, i wanted a dark look for tonight because one it would help me fit in and two it would help me look old enough to get into the club. i quickly found the thinds i wanted and got in line to pay.

*************

i spent the rest of the day just shopping around i didn't return to the hotel till near dark. i walked to my room and put my key in the door pushing the door open i was greeted by the sent of decaying flesh but it didn't bother me too much i went straight past the dead body in my bed and went into bathroom to get ready for tonight...

" I sure hope the world is ready for the Evil that is about to be unleashed, the sweet, loving , caring vicki is gone, replaced by a more demonic TORI"

" LET THE GAMES BEGIN"

*****************************************************************************************

A/N: SO OK HOW WAS THAT? I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE BORING BUT IT HELPS MOVE THE PLOT IT WAS MOSTLY A FILLER WITH INFORMATION THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE SHOWDOWN BETWEEN VICKTORIA AND STRAYER!! 

THE PICTURE TO THE SIDE IS OF TORI .....

* VOTE

* COMMENT

* SHARE

* FAN

* PISS A HAPPY MEAL OFF

* WATCH BEST SONG EVER VIDEO

* LOVE ONE DIRECTION

XOXOX TAYLOR