Chapter 4

Sky's pov

I hadn't realized it but the room had been shaking, but had stopped as I calmed down.
"I'm sorry", I said nervous and apologetically.
"I should leave, so I can't hurt anyone".
"Sky wait", Coulson called after me.
"There's a safe house where people with powers can go, the Avengers went there, it's a place where you can learn to conceal your powers without hurting anyone" he panted after he caught up with me.
"I'll try it, but if it doesn't work out then I'm leaving" I confirmed.
"Sounds good" Coulson confirmed.

Once we got there we input my DNA signature so the defense systems wouldn't shoot me, unless with icers when absolutely necessary.

It had been a couple of weeks, and Coulson visited during the week, but it was Saturday, so he wouldn't be back for two days. However on his last visit he brought some gloves that Simmons made to help conceal my powers, although I don't use them much.

Since I was bored I went for a walk. When suddenly a guy with no eyes poofed in front of me.

"I know you're probably scared of your powers, and hurting people, especially since you've had no preparation or training, but I can help you and take you to a place where you can learn to control your powers and not just conceal them" the mystery person said. How does he know about my powers? How did he do that? Who is he?

"That sounds great and all, but who are you, how do you know about me and how did you so that." I asked the strange no eyed man.

"My name is Gordon, my supervisor has been paying special attention to you since the underground city exploded, Tryna came to us after her transformation, and told us about you."