Storybrooke

Snow White

"I WANT MY BABY BACK!" Regina cried, it had been one day since she had given birth to her baby, and one day since she had given her up. I nodded and tried to sympathize with her, but luckily I was knocked out and had forgotten the whole ordeal when Emma was born, because this was torture for her.

"I know, Regina we all know and we are trying, we just need to find a way to get all of them through the portal." I said gently, wiping the tear away from her cheek, she nodded sadly and tried to move slowly, her body clearly in a great deal of pain.

"Take it easy, you chipped your tailbone and you have stitches." I said reminding her of the instructions that Dr. Zambrano had ordered after she visited last night after Regina wouldn't stop crying in pain.

"I know but I want to shower and my boobs hurt!" She whined, I sighed and helped her up, taking most of her weight. "I know, you need to breastfeed, but now you just gotta wait it out." I said slowly making small steps to the bathroom, I could feel her wincing in pain with each step she took. "Remember to breathe, I can feel you holding your breath." I said opening the door and helping her into the bathroom which was still a mess from last night's stressful events.

"I am breathing!" She gasped, her body shaking from the pain, I rolled my eyes and we finally made it to the front of the shower. "Here, there's a stool that you can use and I can wait until you're finished." I said sitting on the edge of the tub, the large tile shower thankfully wasn't see-through.

"Snow, I, can't sit..." She whispered, clearly a bit embarrassed, dammit, where was Robin when she needed him.

"Okay, give me a second." I said sliding my boots off.

"Don't worry Regina, I watched your body have a baby yesterday, I think I can handle this." I said trying to make her feel a bit better, her cheeks blushing from embarrassment as she started to undress, turning so she was facing the wall.

"Okay, now I'm gonna shower, you can just stand right here and I just need to hang on to you." She said pointing to the spot outside of the shower, I nodded and took my spot next to the towel rack and felt her grab my arm and quickly shower, her grip tightening the longer she stood.

"Alright I'm done, can you hand me a towel please." She requested, I nodded and quickly yanked it off the rack and tossed it at her, she didn't waste any time covering herself before she grabbed my arm to steady herself.

"Let's go get dressed." She said, her voice trembling with pain. "Alright." I said half dragging her to the closet, yanking a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt out, along with her undergarments that she hastily put on, the bags under her eyes growing.

"Okay, let's get you off your feet." I declared, walking her back to the bed. "I'll go get you some food." I said walking out of the room and down into the kitchen where Emma was halfway through her second grilled cheese with a huge grin on her face.

"What's got you in such a sour mood?" She asked, getting up to make another sandwich. "I just had to help Regina shower." I said in a cranky tone, although it wasn't her fault, I was exhausted, none of us had slept and except her until she was sobbing for a doctor early this morning.

"Oh boo hoo, I had my hand inside of her, multiple times yesterday, then I delivered her baby." She said grilling another sandwich.

"Emma, haven't you already eaten two grilled cheeses?" I asked pulling out a salad for Regina. "Yes, I'm uh, eating for two now." She said quietly, a grin forming on her lips, I dropped the salad on the counter and rushed over to my daughter, slamming her with a hug. "Are you positive!" I squealed, she chuckled and nodded, setting the pan down.