Two Sisters in Oz

Regina

The smoke cleared and I looked around and saw everybody coughing the rest of the curse out of their lungs.

"Are you all okay?!" I coughed, checking Lucia to see if she was okay. "Mama I don't feel good!" Roland complained tugging on my pants, I bent down and cupped his cheek with my free hand, checking to see if he was hurt. "It's the magic sweetie, you're gonna feel better soon." I said standing up, bouncing Lucia to calm her down.

"Henry, I don't feel well." Violet complained, hunching over and gripping his hand. "Vi what's wrong?" He asked holding her tightly, Emma and I moved closer to her and I saw the strain in her grip.

"Sweetheart? Are you in labor?" I asked touching her arm, she whimpered and shook her head. "No! I'm two weeks away! Ow!" She cried, panic filling her voice, Henry looked at me with fear, his eyes pleading with me to help her.

"Okay honey, let's check to see what's going on." Emma said taking her hands, sitting her down against the tree.

"Guys, why don't you go and check and see what's going on while we see how Violet is doing." I said handing Lucia to Robin who quickly understood that Violet didn't need an audience.

Robin

I quickly rushed everyone into the parts of the forest where the women were out of earshot. "So, Robin, how has Regina been?" Daniel asked awkwardly, I chuckled and dug through the diaper bag and placed the pacifier in Lucia's wailing mouth.

"She's good, well we've had some obstacles but we find ways to overcome them. She told me about you, I know how much she loved you." I said sadly, he smiled gently and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Robin I want you to know that I have no interest in stealing Regina, I know she's moved on, I still love her but I know you two are meant to be. Plus your daughter is beautiful." He said gently, I smiled and continued walking.

"Do you have your eyes set on anyone since you got back?" I asked walking along, he shook his head and shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants that Emma had gotten him since his return from the Underworld. "No, I was raising my son in the Underworld, it sounds odd but I never had the chance to hell-date." He said looking down, the silence grew uncomfortable and I moved Lucia into my jacket to keep her warm from the wind.

"Hey, Daniel, I'm sorry about Evan, I know you and Regina had a life before me and I am so sorry that those things happened to him." I said quietly, he nodded and then both of us jumped at the sound of Violet's screaming.

"What the hell?!" He exclaimed, I scrunched my nose and lead him into the woods. "I guess that baby wants to come a bit earlier then expected." I said leading him out of earshot to the group.

Regina

"AHHHH! PLEASE HELP ME!" Violet yelled, squeezing my hand as Emma tried to check her. "PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS!" She yelled, Henry looked up at me with a frightened look on his face.

"Violet it's going to be okay." I said rubbing my hand on her face, she choked on a sob and I looked down at Emma who met my gaze, waving me over to Violet's legs.

"Regina, she's bleeding!" Emma whispered frantically, I looked and saw the blood running down her legs, making my stomach churn.

"Calm her down." Emma barked to me, I nodded and moved back over to Violet.

"Violet I need you to calm down, come on sweetie breathe." I said taking a dramatic breath in front of her.

"I can't! It hurts! I can't I need to go to the hospital!" She cried, I nodded frantically and placed my hands on her cheeks. "I know honey, believe me! But come on, it helps, now breathe while Emma checks to see how you're doing." I said raising my eyebrows, she started panting and gripped my hand along with Henry's.