Chapter 10: Kidnapped

Travis POV

I knock on the door. I got this shit planned out so damn well. Chrome hid behind my back, fake takeout in hand. Its going to work out perfectly. Trey aint even gon' know what hit his pussy ass.

First his stupid bitch is going to open the door, then I'll tell a story about being a delivery guy. She will invite me and tell me to set the food on a table, going to get money to pay me. When she ain't looking I'll sneak up behind her and point the gun to her head. Shit will just go my way from there on.

On my third knock I hear the door being unlocked. Slowly it opens.

"Tremaine where are-" she cuts off.

DAMN! That all I can really say. Standing in front of me is the thickest bitch I have ever seen, and she got a damn sexy face to match. To top it all off she is half naked, only dressed in a black lace thong and matching bra. Realizing that I'm not her man, shock begins to cover her face, that and embarrassment. The door shuts in my face.

**********************

Layla POV

Oh God...

I cant believe I just opened my door naked. I rush to put on a robe. I slip into a fluffy complementary hotel robe. I am so damn embarrassed right now, I swore that It was Tremaine coming back and he forgot his room key. I feel stupid. What kind of person answers the door naked?

I quickly return to the door, I take a deep breath and open it. Standing there is a sexy ass man. Damn I cant believe I didn't notice his looks a minute ago. I look him up and down, biting my bottom lip as i go.He has deep brown eyes and thick lips...God damn pregnancy hormones! I should not be checking another man out. He is so sexy though, I cant deny that. I can tell, even underneath his clothes he's got a ripped body. I tear my roaming eyes away when I hear him speak. My gaze snaps up to his face, where a huge smile is.

"Excuse me miss, I have a takeout order for a Mr.Neverson." He says, looking like he isn't the least bit interested in me. Whatever asshole. I have Trey Songz as my man, so I know I look good.

"I didn't know Trey ordered something. Um you can set the food on the table. I have to get money." He steps inside as I turn to go get money. I go to mine and Tremaines room and grab my wallet out of my purse. I'm about to turn around when I feel something hard against my temple.

"Damn Trey picked a fine ass lady. Too bad he ain't gon' be gettin' yo ass back." I feel my knees shake. What the hell is going on.

"W-who are you," I ask, my voice is thick with fear.

"Ma it don't even matter. Now unless you want this bullet in your pretty little head, I suggest you do as I say." His deep voice rumbles. Damn its so sexy. The fuck! I'm scared, not turned on.

I think fir a moment. I could fight and die, or I can do as he says. I don't have just me to think about right now. There is another life living inside of me. If I fight I am sure to die, if I don't, who knows what will happen to me. I have a better chance of surviving if I do as he says though.

I nod my answer.

"Good girl. Now I want you to quickly get dressed," he drops the gun from my head. I quickly run to my suitcase and pull out a pair of leggings, tank top and sweater. I throw off my robe and ruth to put oon my clothes. Once dressed I pull on my shoes.

"Now we gon' go down to the lobby. You ty nothing either cause I ain't scared to shoot yo ass dead, al@nc with, everyone around you. You got me?" He asks ruffly.

"Yes," I reply.

"Good. We gon go to my car and imma take you back to Chi town wit me." I have no clue what the hell is going in right now. I just act like a puppet through this whole thing, hoping to live to see tomorrow.