Eunwoo

Part 2 after so long 😭 I sorry😔 umm also trigger warning??
----

"Happy birthday (Y/N)." Your aunt said opening her arms.

"Thank you auntie." You said as hugged her.

"Well I'm going to miss having you here dear. Good luck and do well on your senior year bye." You hugged her again before you went inside the train as you left to Seoul.

After two years, you were finally back and you couldn't be happier. Of course you had some awful memories but you stopped caring about your past and only focused on your future.

---
You had arrived to your hotel the night before and today you were ready to go to school. You really hadn't change that much. You had gotten a shortcut and learned the power of makeup, but of course you didn't put a lot of make up on.

You put on your uniform:

And fixed your hair as you made sure you had everything you needed

And fixed your hair as you made sure you had everything you needed. You then headed out of your little apartment and headed to school.

---
When you arrived there you remembered everything that happened. But being the strong independent teenager you had become you just shook it off.

---
You began to look for your class. When you left you had completely forgotten how big and confusing the school was.

"(Y/N)" you heard as you walked back from the administration office. You turned around to see a shock Eunwoo.

"Ohh hi Eunwoo." You said nervously. You cursed at yourself for feeling nervous.

"Wow, your finally back. You look amazing. Ohh and by the way umm about the things that I did I'm sorry (y/n). I hope you can forgive me." He said looking down.

"Its okay. I forgive you Eunwoo. I'm can you help me find my classroom. I forgot where the classrooms were located at." You said. He nodded and smiled as you handed him your schedule.

"Ohh your on the wrong floor here I'll take you. By the way we have the same classes." He said taking your hand as he walked with you.

You noticed he was still popular as you felt girls glare at you.

"Well next is lunch, if you want you an come and eat with me and the guys. We'll be in the rooftop." He said looking at you with a smile.

"Thank you. I'll meet you there then." You said as you entered class.

-----

Finally it had ended and you headed towards the cafeteria to get your food.

"So you were the famous (Y/N)." You shivered as you heard a high pitch voice say your name.

You turned around to area group of girls behind you.

"I guess I am. So who are you." You said with a serious face. The girl in the front scoffed at you.

"I am Lily, the most popular junior in the school." She said smirking.

"Ahh so you're one of those immature juniors that disrespect their seniors." She looked at you in shock.

"Senior" she mumbled frozen. She then shook her head putting on a smirk but you could tell she was scared.

"I'm not scared of you. Come on girls." She said.
You were quite confused as they came closer to you.

They started throwing eggs at you and pushing you around as they pulled your hair. You were now laying on the ground as you started to panic.

You were reminded of the past as you started to let silent tears out.

"Stop it now!!" You heard someone scream. You looked up with tears in your eyes as you saw Eunwoo and his friends.

"(Y/n)!! Look at me." Eunwoo said grabbing your hand making you look up to me. You were breathing to hard, making him feel more nervous.

"It's okay (y/n). It's okay don't worry (y/n) I'll protect you." He said hugging you as he rubbed your back in a circular motion.

He looked at you and did the only thing that actually calmed you down. His warm lips were now with yours as he gave you a soft kiss.

"Don't worry (y/n) I won't let nobody hurt you (y/n). Never." He whispered as he  hugged you.

Even though he had hurt you before. You still felt safe on his arms.

-----
It sucked I'm sorry😭😭