Sanha

requested by @sanhaAstro_

-----

You woke up excited for the today. Why? Well Sanha had finally asked you out on a date and they were going to your favorite coffee shop. You showered and prepared yourself since you would go and meet up Sanha in an hour.

your outfit:

---

You walked inside the coffee shop with a smile on your face as you spotted Sanha sitting down siping strawberry milk.

"Hi Sanha." You said sitting down next to him. "Sorry was I late."

"No, it's okay (y/n) your on time." He said smiling at you. "So what are you going to order."

You shrugged as you looked at the menu looking for something that sounded tasty.

"I want an ice coffee with milk." You told him putting the menu down.

"I'll go order it." You nodded smiling at him as you thanked him. Once he was in the line you looked outside the window.

Even though you both barley talked you were enjoying you time here. You were just hoping that he was enjoying it too.

"Here (y/n)" he said putting the coffee in front of you.

"Thank you Sanha."

"You know (y/n) I'm really glad you accepted this offer." He told you as his cheeks reddened.

"I'm really glad you asked me out Sanha." You replied, siping on your coffee.

Sanha chuckled and you looked at him in curiosity. "Do you remember when we were like 7 and hung out in the tree house every time we were mad at our parents."

You nodded remembering that. You both were neighbors and there was a tree in between both of your houses. When both of your parents became friends they made you a tree house and then you guys would always go their to play or talk about how your parents were mean.

"Ohh also that one time you cried because you ate a worm." You told him as you laughed.

"Excuse me, I cried because I thought they were going to build a family in my stomach." You just laughed at him as he pouted at you sipping his strawberry milk.

"(Y/n) why did you always reject all the boys that asked you out." He asked you.

"I don't know, I guess they weren't my type."

"(Y/n) Rocky asked you out and if I recall you had a crush on him, yet you rejected him."

"I don't know." You told him as you tried to avoid the conversation.

"Wait. Did you like me. Is that why you got mad when I was dating Sonya."

"Psht, no." You told him rolling your eyes at the mention of her name. She had hated you because you and Sanha were best friends and had a better relationship than them.

"Aww you're so adorable (y/n)" you blushed as you rolled your eyes.

---

The next few hours you both remembered some memories you both had together.

"Well Sanha today was nice, but I have to go my roommate is going to come soon and I didn't wash the dishes. And you know how she's a neat freak." You told him.

Your best friend hates it when you would eat an leave it on the sink or when you had things all over the place.

"Okay I'll go drop you off." He told you as you both started to walk.

The house was not that far away so you arrived their in about 10 minutes.

"Well (y/n) I hope we can go on another date soon."

"Me too Sanha. Thank you for today it was really fun." You gave him a small peck on his lips as you waved goodbye at the shocked Snaha that only waved at you with red cheeks.

You just giggled shaking your head smiling at him.

"Really (y/n) you forgot to wash the dishes." You sighed as you heard your best friend tell you.

------

I'll try to post later today and I'm sorry this sucked but I'm out of ideas right now sorry💗