Garnet POV

It was a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining brightly. It felt so right. But it was very wrong. Little did I know that that sun was a lie.

Pearl walked up to me and said clearly, "I want to fuse." I was confused. I took my visor off as my three eyes looked right at her. "Why?" I said. I didnt understand why she would want to fuse with me. She blushed as she quickly walked away. Amethyst was sleeping on the counter to the right of me. I looked slightly at her as I put my visor on. I couldn't comprehend why Pearl would want to fuse with me. I had just realized something. I hadn't seen Steven all day. I wanted to ask Amethyst if she had seen him, but I didn't want to be rude and wake her up. I had walked up to his room to see him gone. I had been so confused with two different things. 1, why would Pearl want to make Sardonyx? 2, why would Steven leave without telling me? He always told me. Things were not right. I know it seems a bit irrational, but I was right. I used my future vision to see what would happen. I couldn't see anything major, except for me finding a clue to where Steven is at the beach. So that's what I did. I head out to the beach and saw Stevens favorite Ranger Guy on the floor as I pick it up. "He was definitely here." I thought. I walked to the boardwalk, looking around. I looked at the pizza shop and asked if they had seen Steven. They said no. I went to the arcade. Same answer. Funland, once again, same answer. The next place that came to mind was The Big Donut. If he wasn't there, he was missing. I looked there and saw Lars and Sadie. I had asked them if they saw Steven. What was their answer? Yes. He had come in about 20 minutes ago and ordered his usual stuff. "Why are you asking?" Sadie said. "I haven't seen him all day." I said. Sadie looked worried. The next words that came out of her mouth were bone chilling. "Has someone taken him?" My mouth was dropped. My visor fell off as I looked terrified. "N-No... It can't be... Could it...?" I was full of worry. My form began to become undone. Ruby and Sapphire were on the floor. "Sapphire!" Ruby said. "We have to find Steven!" "Right!" Sapphire said. They had both run out of the shop to see that the sun was acting weird. It had moved around. In a full circle. This wasnt normal. They ran twords the temple, fusing once again and entering the temple as quick as possible. Amethyst was still asleep, snoring really loud, but not as loud as she has ever snored. She ran into the temple and entered Pearls room through the Crystal Heart and told Pearl about what happened. "Steven is missing..."