Eunwoo ft Moonbin. Broken Friendships, Rekindled Hearts(R)

Author: Author Lee

Requester:SkylarRider

Scenario: *Secret*

Your POV

They were your friends.

Both of them.

He was your first love

And He was your Crush.

You three were like the three musketeers that couldn't be separated. You two went through Preschool, kindergarten and even highschool together as friends but it changed when they both changed.

They had started to ignore you like as if you had an hidious disease that couldn't be cured. You at first didn't understand what was going on but they made it clear..very clear when they said,they didn't need you in their lives anymore.

How were you meant to survive then?

Especially without them in your life?

You let questions form in your head and also tried to answer the same questions but it was hard cause... There was a missing puzzle, a secret, something they both knew and you didn't but were you going to find out? No....it was already too late for that. Instead, you did the Best thing by letting them walk away.

-----

----- University.

“Make sure you hand in your former projects Arraseo?” your Professor mentioned before packing his things.

“Ne Professor-nim” half of the class chorused as he nodded and left. It because rowdy as noise set in. You took out your Headphones and placed them over your head, letting the buds rest on your ear before resting your Head on the table trying to think of happy thoughts. Sometimes, Life just always seemed so dull and uncertain for you and it feels like nothing you could do would feel up the empty space in your heart.

You sighed.

You missed them both.

Eunwoo and Moon Bin, you missed them.

“Excuse me...” you felt yourself being shaken by someone. You looked up to see your seatmate holding A rose and a letter. Staring at it for a while you became confused.

“Is that mine?”

She shook her head. “Ani,it's for The Girl on seat 42. I just came to wake you up since it was Lunch.”

“Ah..thanks” you muttered letting her walk away while you pack up your things and strolled out of the class and into the quite hallways. It was so quite, one could shoot a video in it. You reached the staircase about taking a step when you slipped.

No..No..No!

You screamed in your head. You were going to die. There was no way,you'd survive something like that but it felt like you were frozen. You didn't feel pain and You didn't feel like you were falling. Opening your eyes, you looked up to see Eunwoo hovering over you.

Okay. Were you having your daydreams again?

You shook your head harshly, scattering your hair in the process but he wasn't going. Eunwoo wasn't leaving. Instead, he smiled and helped you stand on your feet.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

Where you supposed to reply or not? You kept quiet and continued to stare at him. Words couldn't describe how you were feeling. It felt so nice to be true.