Rocky. Tender Heart(R)

Author: Author Lee

Requester: Mandykinz2001

Scenario: Fluff.

----

Your POV

   You took out your phone and dialled his number with him answering on two rings.

“Bae” he coughed as you tensed up, clutching your phone tightly.

“Are you okay?” you asked in a worried tone. You didn't get a straight answer instead you heard voices and the phone being shifted.

“Hey (y/n), its Sanha, Rocky isn't feeling well today. Can you come over?” he asked as you nodded but realised that they couldn't see you.

“I'll be there..give me some minutes” you said as he hung up. You looked around your kitchen quickly thinking of what to prepare to make him better. You prepared hot chicken soup, then oat porridge. Grabbed a Tub of Ice cream, chocolates, a warm cozy blanket and Your Laptop.

     Myungjun kindly opened the door for you as you stepped in. Moonbin threw a head greeting at you. You greeted back quickly heading for your boyfriend's room.

“Minhyuk..” you called closing the door behind you. “Are you alright?”

You didn't get a reply instead he was asleep. Smiling you left his room and went out to meet with the others.

“(y/n), its just cold, you didn't have to bring your whole house” Moonbin said watching you offload the things you had brought with you.

“If you had a girlfriend, you wouldn't be talking to me like that” you sassed as Myungjun coughed looking away.

“I have a girlfriend” He argued folding his arms as you laughed.

“I meant a real one. Not the imaginary one in your head.” you replied with Myungjun laughing. He placed the soups into the microwave And ice cream in the fridge while you sat down with them.

“where did Eunwoo,Sanha and Jinwoo go?” you asked looking around.

“Sanha went for vocal lessons at the company. Eunwoo and Jinwoo probably went on a Date” Moonbin said laughing as Myungjun nudged him hard.

“They went shopping. Moonbin is talking rubbish”

“You are just jealous of Eunwoo being with Jinwoo. You know if you Like Jinwoo you should just-”

“What the hell are you saying?” Myungjun interrupted, totally confused. He didn't like Jinwoo that way. They were friends. Just friends. “Are you doing Mets?”

Moonbin scoffed looking at you who looked lost in their conversation. He knew you were probably thinking of Minhyuk. This was why He didn't want Sanha calling you cause he knew you would act like this. He knew you loved Minhyuk a lot but it was Just Cold. Nobody died from Cold.

“You know if you keep acting like this, I'll be tempted to go in there and kill him myself”

You glared at him as he tapped your shoulder. “Relax (y/n), it's just cold. Its never killed anyone”

“You think so? Maybe I should stuff you in the fridge and leave you there for a week to truly know if cold really kills or not” you scowled.

Bin didn't reply instead he picked up the remote to change the channel while you had a deep conversation with MJ on why Sanha should stop growing taller.

»»»»

“Come on!” you begged your already awake boyfriend who shook his head refusing to eat the porridge. Why was he so stubborn?

“Minnie” you called pouting so he would eat but he wasn't falling for it.

“Fine, if you don't want to eat it then I'm going.” you said about to Stand when Minhyuk grabbed your arm making you sit back down.

“MJ already fed me with things like that. I want to just stay with you and cuddle” he said tiredly as you nodded placing the bowl aside. You climbed into the bed with him as he moved a bit for you.

He wrapped his arms around you as you turned on your laptop. “What do you want to watch?”

“Frozen” he said as you nodded playing the cartoon for him as you two cuddled each other. Sometimes he would play with your hair or tickle you lightly. Sometimes he would kiss your cheeks and blow air on your neck which made you question if he was really watching the movie.

“I like Anna” he suddenly blurted out as the cartoon ended. You stared at him confused. Was he going to break up with you because of an animation..?

He pulled you closer burying his head into your neck. “I like her because she didn't judge her sister. She really loved her sister. She was willingly to find her sister and bring her back.”

You nodded as you continued to listen drawing circles around his hands. “Anna reminds me of how caring you are. Remember that time I told you I wanted to a break. You didn't ask why but you obeyed. You even cooked for me when you heard I fainted and helped me a lot when I sprained my ankle.”

You interrupted him, blushing. “Minhyuk, I do what I do for you because I love you”

“I know that and I am grateful. I don't know what I did to deserve your love but I want us to last long. We are both young and right now our future is uncertain but if we make up our mind together, we should be able to get there together.”

“We will” you assured him as he pulled away from your neck.

“So how is school?” he asked coughing in between.

“School is good..Take out the exams and Grades and it would be fun.” you replied.

“If you need help with anything at all you can ask me. I'm not that brilliant but I'm not Dumb either.” he said kissing your hands as you chuckled from the ticklish feeling.

The door opened with Sanha entering into the Room. “(y/n), I'm so happy you came. Can we watch Adventure Time together? New episodes are out already!” he pleaded as Minhyuk groaned.

“One, learn how to knock. Two, She came here for me and not you, so buzz off” Minhyuk retorted as you giggled.

“Can't I Just borrow her for an Hour?” Sanha pleaded. You almost agreed but Minhyuk beat you to it.

“Get yourself a girlfriend and leave my Bae alone. She and I are busy right now. So get out..”

Sanha huffed walking out and closing the door with a loud bang  causing you to frown at Minhyuk.

“Now that I think about you remind me of Elsa..”

“Why?”

“You are Cold hearted” you mumbled.

“Elsa wasn't cold hearted. She was just misunderstood” he said placing a kiss on your cheek as you mumbled.

“Apologize to Sanha tomorrow”

“I will” he said looking down at your lips. He closed the gap between you two and placed his lips on yours.

“I'll get sick” you said pushing him away.

“I'll be there to nurse you right back into Good health” he said pulling the blanket over you both. You smiled as you both laid down staring at Each other.

“I want to kiss you again.. ” he said as you smiled.

“Try it, and I'll break up with you”

Minhyuk shrugged leaner closer to you. “Its a risk I am willing to take”

-------

Sick.

-Author Lee.