✿ seventeen

no one's pov

taehyung was being taken care by seulgi,they were still at the art room. seulgi was helping taehyung change his wet school uniform into his jogging pants and t-shirt. It wasn't really awkward with seulgi,she was used to see taehyung topless.

"what's with jimin and he was like that..?"seulgi asked taehyung,who was smiling like crazy. he wasn't listening,he was watching the goddess that was infront of him,well for him,she was a goddess. "taehyung,are you even listening?" seulgi stops and stands up straight.

taehyung looks at seulgi,"y-yeah,i don't really know about jimin."

"but about what you said earlier..he likes me?" seulgi mumbles,unsure if this was a good topic.taehyung cringes in his mind after hearing his name coming out from the girl she likes.

taehyung shrugs,"don't really know." he slips in his t-shirt and stands up as well. he looks at seulgi and smiles lovingly,"but you don't love him right?" seulgi scoffs but frowns afterwards,she doesn't really know.

meanwhile,jimin was heading to the school's little park. he was still frustrated about what happened earlier. was taehyung testing his patience?obviously he was.

"he's just her bestfriend,and i'm her soon to be boyfriend,fucking taehyung." ( an ; wow i placed a bad word wtf )

jimin,for sure he's being a tsundere again and denies that he likes seulgi,that's pretty cliche,but that's how their story goes.

"why can't she just be with me instead of that annoying 4d guy?"jimin asks himself,if seulgi is used to see taehyung topless,jimin is used to talk to himself.

he lies down on the grass,and mumbles words that was about taehyung being a such an antagonist. "why don't you just be with eunbi,she's also an annoying person." he grits his teeth and groans.

"woah,surprised to see you alone." now here comes eunbi,trying to annoy jimin again. jimin gives her a glare,"leave me alone."

"you badly need someone right now,so i left mingyu for you." though eunbi is guilty for leaving mingyu,she felt that jimin does need someone,friend or not.

"you really like me that much huh?well sorry,you're obviously not my type." jimin says straightforward,no hesitation or whatsoever,like he cares if eunbi gets hurt.

"that's why i'm trying my best." eunbi's voice was now trembling,saying this might affect seulgi and jimin's relationship with each other. she tries her best not to break their relationship but taehyungㅡ he was too obsessed with seulgi.

"good luck then,you really need it." jimin says sarcastically,"i don't need someone,so you can leave now."

but eunbi,she was to hard-headed. "you're frustrated about seulgi and taehyung right? well i'm here to listen!" she's trying her best to convince jimin that he needs someone right now,and she did.

jimin's face softened and sat up,eunbi smiled warmly and sat 1 foot away from him,eunbi still knows her limitations.

"i was supposed to be like this when mingyu had his break-up with tzuyu.." eunbi thought. but she couldn't do this comforting to mingyu before since she badly loved him that time and it hurts for her to hear tzuyu's name coming out of mingyu's mouth.

eunbi tears up,she tries her best to simply wipe it as if she was just scratching her eyes but it was too late,"looks like you need someone too." jimin says,eunbi laughed for about a minute but cried later on..unaware mingyu was watching them.

mingyu stared at eunbi,who was facing her back on him."so she likes jimin hyung?" mingyu asks to himself,frowning. he expected for eunbi to like him,but he was wrong,she didn't,or rather..she did.

mingyu was feeling a bit uneasy when he saw jimin pat eunbi's head,eunbi was supposed to slap his hand away,because that's what she does everytime mingyu pats her head.

"jealousy..it's what i'm feeling right now,right?" he asks himself. he never felt this way before after breaking up with her former girlfriend,he promised to put his attention towards family and studies..but being jealous was not part of the plan.

"mingyu-yah!" seulgi's voice echoed,mingyu turned to his right and saw seulgi with taehyung. he saw eunbi and jimin flinch,seulgi noticed them too.

mingyu was expecting for seulgi to say hi to jimin and eunbi but seulgi just went straight to him. "that's weird,did something happen?"

"tell this guy to not attend school tomorrow and get some rest,he won't listen to me."seulgi says in monotone. taehyung shrugs,"and i'm obviously not listening to my younger brother."

taehyung looks at his right and sees eunbi and jimin looking at their way,taehyung shows his victory smile at jimin while jimin grits his teeth. eunbi sensed something was going on so to cut the tension,she beams,"see you tomorrow at the mall jiminnie!"

jimin smirks,knowing what she was planning,"of course!i promised to be your date tomorrow right?"

seulgi tightens her grip around taehyung's wrist,making taehyung whine. "i'm not attending school tomorrow and i'll just take care of you taehyung!" she half-yells,enough for jimin to hear.

"we'll go to that coffee shop you were telling about and let's take a picture together!" jimin also half-yells,now mingyu know what's happening.

"i'll sleep at your house tonight mingyu and taehyung,and i'll obviously sleep at taehyung's room!"

jimin stomps towards from where seulgi was standing,"what is your problem seulgi?!"

"no,what the hell is your problem?!" seulgi bursts out and pushes jimin.

"are you trying to make me jealous?!"

"oh shut up!you and eunbi started it first!"

taehyung,mingyu and eunbi were awkwardly standing,watching the two fight. but taehyung was also enjoying it,he even licks his lips,trying to see what'll happen next.

"if you weren't bestfriends with taehyung,we could still be together until today!" jimin yells,seulgi tears up.

"don't involve taehyung in this fight!if you could've just been there for me when my father was already gone for good we still could have been together!don't make taehyung the reason why our friendship doesn't exist anymore!"

seulgi slaps jimin on his left cheek and leaves the scene with taehyung and mingyu,obviously going home now.

jimin ruffles his hair in frustration and leaves eunbi alone.

--

an ;

dramaaaaa,i want this story to end but i noticed there's no lovey dovey scenes of seulmin??so i'll be extending this story eeey,thanks for supporting this story tho it's crappy!