✿ twenty three

"you have got to be kidding me." seulgi whispered to herself when she someone speakingㅡor rather flirting with jimin. she just grunted and walked away from the dance room,it was really normal for her already when she sees jimin with other girls,but she hated the fact that jimin wasn't really avoiding these girls.

"it said boys only and now there's a fucking female." she told herself and mentally cursed yixing,ther president of the dance club. the girl probably begged and yixing couldn't say no to anyone. Ugh,curse his kindness.

"seulgi." she turned around to see a guy,who was really familiar to her. seconds later it was actually her senior,"s-sungyeol-ssi!" she immediately bowed but stopped halfway when sungyeol held out a yellow tulip,"it reminds me of you,so i wanted to give it to you." although he looked really serious,he has a soft voice.

seulgi stands up straight and accept the tulip,"uhm,thank you but that was so random?"

sungyeol chuckled and whispered into seulgi's ear,"to translate it,i like you seulgi." some students might have heard sungyeol since it wasn't really much of a whisper. seulgi felt numb and embarrassed,she couldn't just dump this senior,sungyeol's really popular among juniors and freshmen but he chose to like a girl who has a boyfriend already. seulgi wouldn't want to embarrass him. "er,sungyeol-ssi..." he cut her off midway,"i know you're in a relationship with jimin,i just wanted to let you know how i feel." he smiles.

at the corner of her eye,she could see jimin watching them from a distance.seulgi then felt uncomfortable,"i think jimin's about to go happy boots to an angry donkey kong." she told sungyeol,as she was sending him signals that jimin was watching them,"ah,sure. bye,don't forget that i like you!"

--

"jimin!" seulgi yelled,she searched the entire campus just to find jimin,but he disappeared the monet seulgi left sungyeol. seulgi groans and rolls her eyes,"sungyeol told me that he likes me!" she yells once again,feeling that jimin was just here at their mini-forest at the back of their school.

jimin then appeared,jumping down from a tree and looked at seulgi,"and you let him kiss you?"

seulgi rolls her eyes,"he did not kiss me." jimin rums his fingers through his hair and stands infront of seulgi,"yes he did,i fucking saw it with my own eyes,don't even dare lie to me." seulgi felt her blood boil,"alright then mister,no need to curse you asshole. if you think that we kisses then fine,but i know what really happened jimin." she was about to slap him really hard when jimin interrupted her with a kiss,on the lips. seulgi wanted to kiss him back but she pulled away,"what the hell jimin?"

then she saw a jimin,who bursted out laughing,"i'm sorry hahaha!! i know that sungyeol hyung really didn't kiss you!it was all part of my plan!" seulgi's eyebrows furrowed,"plan?what the fucking hell jimin?!" jimin smiles and covers seulgi's mouth with his right hand,"no need to curse mrs. park,the girl talking to me,sungyeol hyung confessing to you and giving you a yellow tulip and me pretending to get angry at you just to see if you'd tease me or rather you'd get angry on how i behave,yep. that was my plan." seulgi removed jimin's hand,"so sungyeol doesn't like me at all?"

"well...he really has this huge crush on you. and the tulip thingy,it was my plan but it was his money so we shared on that tulip." jimin grinned cheekily as seulgi pulled him into a hug,"jimin..."

"yeah?"

"you...i love you." ( an; I WANTED TO TYPE THE YOU GOT NO JAMS JOKE UGH )

jimin smiles and hugs back seulgi tightly,like he wouldn't want to let her go,"and i love you too,seulgi."