Chapter 18 - "It's not just a walk in the park to look this good, y'know?"

We arrived back at my house and Cole made himself right at home. This was going to be a long night.

He dived onto my couch leaving all his bags at my door, he seemed to have brought quite alot since he was only staying for one night...

"Cole, why have you brought so much?" I laughed

He sat up quickly and started fiddling with his hands, as if he was nervous. I only asked a question.

"It's not just a walk in the park to look this good, y'know?" He smirked

"Shut up" I laughed while pushing him back onto the couch

But before I knew it I was being dragged down with him, he flipped me over so he was now ontop of me, pinning my arms down so I couldn't move. Not that it would help anyway, he is way much stronger than me.

"What was that?" He asked

"Shut. Up" I slowly whispered

"Oh I thought that's what I heard" He smirked

Before I knew it I was being tickled and I couldn't help but scream, I was the most ticklish person ever.

"Cole, p-please" I gasped

"Please what babe?" He smirked while carrying on

Ok he's tickling me and calling me babe. I am definitley going to have a heart attack.

"STOP!" I screamed

"You should have just said!" He smiled while holding his hands up

He got off me and I sat up quickly while moving away from him to avoid anymore tickling.

"I don't like you" I grumpily spoke while folding my arms

I got off the couch quickly incase he attempted anymore tickling, because I could not handle that.

"Why not?" He asked pulling a sad face and getting off the couch also

Oh god no not again.

"No please Cole" I begged

"That's really upset me..." He trailed off

"I think I might need too..." He spoke once again

"STAY AWAY" I screamed while turning around and making a run for it

Good job I go running otherwise he would have caught up to me by now. Being small and fast is at an advantage right now, because I have no idea where he is. I crept around the upstairs corridors trying to listen for him. I couldn't hear anything throughout the whole house, where was he?!

Suddenly a hand was placed over my mouth and my body was grabbed.

"Think you can run away from me, Frizzy?" He smirked

"Cole you scared me!" I snapped while hitting him

"Aww I'm sorry babe" He smirked while kissing my head

Ok I am definitley going to have panick attack by the end of tonight.

"You go get the rest of your things sorted for tomorrow, and I'll fix us up some food, ok?" He spoke

I nodded and I headed into my bedroom while he carried on downstairs. My suitcase was packed, my Mom had put all my new clean clothes in there and shoes. Everything was sorted, I just had to bit little bits of stuff back in that I had used to get ready today, like make-up, hair stuff, sprays.

I sat on top of my suitcase while zipping it up and got a spare pair of pyjamas I had left out so I could wear them tonight. I hoped into them and quickly ran downstairs because the smell of the food was calling me.