Chapter 22 - "You're mine"

Coles grip immediatley tightened around my body as he said those words. I didn't even hear him wake.

"Nice to meet you both" He smiled at us

"You too" I politely smiled

I could see Coles jaw tensing next to me which made me giggle.  It was adorable when he got jealous.

"Someone getting a little jealous?" I whispered

"You're mine" He growled

I wanted to dive ontop of him and kiss the life out of him as he said that but that would be very inappropriate, even though I knew he'd love it too.

"I know" I whispered as I pecked him on the lips

He yawned and stretched his arms placing one around me causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Just letting everyone know you're mine" He smirked

"Are you not going back to sleep?" I laughed ignoring his last comment

"No, I'm not risking posh boy hitting on you" He muttered glaring over at Jack

"He didn't hit on me!" I quietly gasped

Thank god Jack had put headphones in.

"Oh my god Summer, you really are so oblivious to everything around you, aren't you?" He asked

Well, if I didn't notice Cole and my Mom planning his trip to Austraila, then I definitley aren't going to notice some random boy hitting on me. All he did was introduce himself anyway!

I shrugged and he rolled his beautiful eyes at me and smiled. How did I manage to get this boy?!

I leaned into his chest and his arm wrapped more protectively around me. I liked the thought of him getting jealous, it made me realise just how much he loved me, even though I would never question it.

It was just nice knowing he'd get jealous of someone else giving me attenton, although that'd be rare. I think I'm going to be the one that gets most jealous, since he in insanely good looking.

"I think I'm gonna go sleep for abit anyway" I yawned

He nodded and me and I placed my head against his chest and cuddled into him. For such a muscley guy he was rather comfy.

I felt comfort in the way his chest slowly rose up and down, I could hear his heart beat slowly beating every second.

I opened one eye to look up at him, however he was already looking down at me.

"Why aren't you going sleep?" I asked

"Not tired" He shrugged

I could tell from the bags around his eyes that infact, he was more than tired. It looked like he could sleep a full 24 hours straight right now. But he was just too stubborn to go to sleep incase Jack speaks to me again.

"Yes you are" I replied

"Don't tell me what I am" He smirked

"I know why you're not going sleep" I shrugged leaning back into my chair

"And why is that?" He questioned turning his head in my direction

"Because you don't want him speaking to me again" I smiled smugly

His facial expression dropped, causing me to only smile more.

"No it isn't!" He whined

I nodded as I folded my arms looking like a child who had just won an argument.

"Do you understand how fustrating you are?" He huffed rubbing his temples

Which only caused me to laugh more.

"But you love me anyway" I smiled fluttering my eyelashes

He began to smile which made my heart melt and planted a kiss on my forehead as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I placed my head back on his chest and closed my eyes.

"Now sleep" I demanded

"Yes ma'am" He replied

I smiled to myself and began drifting off.

****

I felt myself awaken as I felt a my shoulder shaking. I slowly opened my eyes and scrunched my nose up confused as to what was happening.

I was expecting the face infront of me to be Coles, but it was...Jack?

"Jack?" I yawned

"I'm so sorry to wake you. But do you know where the bathroom is?" He asked

What the heck? Why didn't he just ask a fight attendant? Why did he have to ask me when he could see I was sleeping?!

"Just down there" I pointed out

"Thanks darling" He smiled

Now I know why Cole didn't really like him, do guys have this detector that just know when another guy is weird?

Because I was now seeing it. It made no sense as to why he woke me up. He could have asked someone else, but no, it had to be me, the one who was sleeping. And why on earth was he calling me darling?!

There was no way I was telling Cole about this.

I looked over at him and smiled to myself at the view. His arms were crossed over his chest and his head was leaning towards the window. His chest slowly rose up and down and he looked more relaxed than I had ever saw him.

"Thanks for that" Jack announced

"No problem" I muttered with an awkward smile

Please don't start a conversation.

"So, that's your boyfriend huh?" He laughed

I nodded, why did he want to know?

"Why is a pretty girl like you, with him?" He asked

If this guy wanted a punch in the face he was going the right way about it. How can you be so rude to someone?!

"Excuse me?" I laughed in disbelief

"If you ever re-think your decision, here's my card" He winked as he slipped his card into my pocket

Is this guy all there? Has he really just put his business card in MY pocket? I can't believe what's happening!

"Go fuck yourself!" I screamed