Chapter 6:Longggg Story

Note:hello everyone thank you for reading my stories,i would like to ask if your reading this chapter please follow me. :)

___________________________
Starfire's POV
"Why?" Beast boy said with the question look on his face.

"I think friend Beast Boy does not the understand"i said with a fake smile.

"If you dont want to share your story then let me share first"Robin said"My name is Robin,im Batman's cousin i help him in every mission but then this day i ran away from home(my city)and went here then i meet you guys and i decided to be part of the team...Next is Starfire"

"My name is Starfire,im from another plonet i mean planet i came here because i was trying to escaped from the monster jail althought im not a monster,not long i meet the teen titans and here im now..next is Cyborg"

"My name is Cyborg,i became the teen titans because im a genius and a half robot because one day,i was doing a experiment at the lab i accidentally mistake a robot body as the metal armor then half the lab exploded and that is when i became like this after that i joined the Teen Titans and here i am....Next is Beast Boy"

"ME YOU TALKING ABOUT MEEE?!
*ahem*my name is BEAST BOY!my real name is Garfield the end....."

Everyone was confused cause friend Beast Boy did not finish the story.

"Next is friend Raven" i said quietly but she can still hear me.

Raven whispered as she did not want to shout.

"My name is Raven,i was created to destroy the world my father is a demon and until the day comes he will use me to destroy the whole planet alive and no one will live they will die and suffer and its all because of my father....."

No one's POV

The teen titans can hear her except Beast Boy.

"Guys i feel sorry to hear your stories so as a friend i decided that we all will be packing our own stuff we are moving out to a new home,i bought it for us if has five bedrooms and a garden,mini farm,pond and cages for animals....agree or disagree."

"Agree"

"Agree"

"Agree"

"Agree"

"Great!!!"

--Time Skip--

Raven's POV

I was in my room laying down on my bed,then there was a knock on the door.

(BTW they are already at their new house....)

I opened the door and saw Robin.

"Raven...................will you be my date."

O MY GODESSS !!!!!

"Y--yes"i said while blushing light pink.

We was staring at each other in a silence but then Robin broke the silence and pushed me to my bed he was now on top of me he kissed me and ran outside.

I knocked at Starfire's door and she opened she was blushing bright red i asked her what happened and she said that Cyborg ask her out on a double date Cyborg and Starfire Me and Robin this sunday at 12.00 pm and she accept it.

___________________________
Oh my god IM MAKING IT IM MAKING THE CHAPTER OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT (Crazy Mood)

_Toukalikes_