Chapter 7:The Double Date 0•0

3rd Person POV

Raven and Starfire went shopping Raven does not enjoy it because she hate shopping so instead Of Raven picking her own clothes Starfire picked clothes for her.

In the mean time Cyborg and Robin was trying on clothes and they seem to be very happy.

--Sunday--

Robin's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

"Morning already?!wait a second TODAY IS SUNDAY!!!"

I have to tell Cyborg,i ran to his room without knocking i burst in and saw him sleeping.

"CYBORG WAKE UP WE NEED TO GET READY FOR TONIGHT!!!!!"

"OH MY GOSH ROOOOOOBIIIIN!!!"Cyborg screamed seeing me in front of him.

"CYBORG!.....look we need to get ready you know?we have to shower,change clothes,buy flowers,get our movie ticket,arrange the date AND surprise the girls!."i Shouted in front his ears.

"Alright Robin i will"

--This Night--

3rd person view

Robin,Raven,Cyborg and Starfire are already at the dinner table.

Raven was wearing a long dress that end at her foot it was blue colour,Starfire was wearing the same but pink colour.

Cyborg just wear his jacket and Robin was wearing tuxedos.(here is the picture if there is no picture means i forgot to put it in"

They were having a great time even when they argue,they went to the movies,pet shop and they even had their first kiss or i should say 'second' kiss

___________________________

Thanks guys but please pretty please triple please follow me!

_Toukalikes_😊