Chapter 1

Cole's POV

"Well what?!" I stood up. I didn't mean to yell, but I need to know now. Dalton pulled me back down and calmed me down. The nurse looked at me with a shocked face. "I'm sorry, I just need to know she's okay. I love her." The nurse smiled. Why did she just smile?

"Well, sir. She is awake and she would like to see you all." I smiled so big it started to hurt. I got up, jumped over the table and hugged the nurse. "Well, go see her! Don't just stand there! GO!" She laughed.

"Boys, let's go!' I shouted and ran over to the doors. I took off down the hallway not looking behind me to see if how far they were behind me. One corner. Another corner. Finally, I ran down the hall to Kat's room where the doctors were standing. They quickly moved out of the way as they saw me running down the hall. I heard footsteps behind me, probably the boys. I stopped before slowly opening the door.

"Cole!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________--

Kat's POV

"Cole!" I quietly yelled because my throat is really sore. Cole looked like he hasn't slept in days. His eyes were puffy, probably from crying. He quickly came over and hugged me. "Ouch!" I yelped. 

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" Cole said frantically. I laughed, leaving him puzzled. "You're messing with me?" He smirked.

"Hahaha, yeah." I laughed. Suddenly I heard the door slam open and 4 boys piled in, falling over each other. "Dalton! Dana! Gabe! Will!"

"Kat!!!" They all shouted running over to hug me. God I missed them.

"Alright! GUYS!! I need to be able to breathe!" They let go and laughed.

"Sorry." They said in unison.

"How are you?" Dana asked sitting at the edge of my bed.

"I'm feeling better! They are letting me out in 2 hours if nothing else happens." I smiled. Cole was smiling like a goof ball. "Hey guys, can you give me some time alone with Cole?" They nodded.

"Don't have to much fun." Will smirked. I winked back as they left. As soon as they left, I pulled Cole close to me and kissed him with all I had. I missed felling his touch, his lips. I missed hearing his voice. I missed his love. He slowly pulled away.

"Jesus, I missed that." He smirked. There's that signature smirk.

"He said you would." I laughed. He looked at me confused. "While I was unconscious, he spoke to me. He said he wasn't letting die young. He heard your prayers and saw you. He told me ' You need to see your future with Cole, he loves you. That love is what you need to live.' I smiled at him and a tear slid down my face. When he touched my face, I took at deep breath." Cole looked at me in awe, nodding for me to go on. "I felt a jolt and my eyes opened." I smiled and Cole hugged me again before kissing my cheek. "You know the boy's are staring at us the blinds." I looked at my hands and giggled.

"Well let's give them something to watch." Cole pushed my hair out of my face and placed his hand behind my neck, then planted a small kiss on my lips. Our lips moved in sync and suddenly I felt his tongue touch my bottom lip, asking permisson. I gave in and our tongues fought for dominance. Then he pulled away when the door opened. 

"You have been released, Ms. Anderson." The doctor said before leaving. I laughed and hid my face while Cole was laughing so hard. The boys piled in again laughing.

"Told you not to have too much fun!" Will said trying to catch his breath. 

"Well then you shouldn't have been looking!" I smirked.

"Fiesty one, aren't you? Maybe you are perfect for Cole." Dana said winking. I nodded proudly making them all laugh, including Cole.

"That's not a maybe, she is." Cole smirked before kissing me again.

"ENOUGH PDA OH GOD!" Gabe shouted.

"Hey, he heard that!" I winked and Cole winked back at me, leaving the boys confused. They left so I could get dressed. Cole watched me slip the gown off, leaving me in a black and white zebra thong. 

"Damnn." Cole said looking at me up and down.

"COLE! Look away!" He obeyed and I got dressed after fixed my hair. "You can look now." I said laughing. 

"You looked sexy, by the way." I looked away and Cole pulled me to where I was looking at him. "I'm serious. You are beautiful." I blushed and kissed him. It started to heat up and I pulled away. "You are such a tease." He sighed. "But I can get use to it." Cole lifted me up bridal style and walked me over to the car.

"Why, thank you Mr.Pendery."

"No problem, Ms. Pendery." He smirked. His smirk is just so perfect. 

"Ms. Pendery, I like the sound of that." I smiled before getting into the car and Cole slid in next to me.

Time for a fresh start.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I won't be able to update for a little while because school starts Friday and I need to get ready! Please vote, comment, and share with your friends!