Chapter 1

Laura's P.O.V

Karl and I had just finished a long day of surfing, our hair was soaking wet, dripping from the tips of our hair, our wet suits were damp as fuck and of course, our surf boards were wet. 

Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Laura and I'm a 17 year old major surfer! My dream is to become the world's best surfer. I have a boyfriend called Karl Brace, he is the most amazing boyfriend ever! He has lovely chocolate brown hair, gorgeous blue eyes, he has a sun kissed tan and a lot of freckles. He's 18, my parents hate him but they haven't told him yet.

Back to the story!

We struggled to walk through the water as the tide was strong, and pushing against our legs.

"So, did you hear about that 40 foot wave that's coming in on Thursday?" Karl announced, getting really excited at the minute.

"Yeah, I'm so going to ride that!" I giggled at the sight of seeing Karl have a spas attack.

We stopped for a moment and looked at each other.

"Laura, I never realised that they made anyone so pretty," Karl said, looking into my eyes.

"Oh, who's that?" I giggled.

Karl put his hands on my hips and I put my arms around his neck while he kissed me.

He took my hand after the 'kiss' and we continued walking back to the beach house.

 "Hey mum, hey dad," I said to my parents, placing our surf boards on their special shelf.

"Hello gorgeous, how was your surf?" Mum asked, as dad was just watching the rugby.

"Oh, it was the best surf ever! And! There is going to be a 40 foot wave coming in on Thursday!" I squeeled.

"Yeah, about that..." 

"Yeah?" 

"Are you going to ride it?"

"Er, I haven't been living under a rock?" 

"Enough of that cheekiness missy!" 

"Sorry, of course I'm going to ride it! 

"Well be careful! I know it's your dream but you don't know what bad things might happen-" 

"Yeah, I know mum,"

"Let me finish! Wave's are very strong things, especially when there is a storm coming. Just imagine the waves as sumo wrestlers. They crash very easily in this part of the country, especially the big waves. And when they crash, before you know it, your whole body is under the water."

"Yes! I know mum!"

"Okay, okay,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn dunno what else to write!

Vote, comment and follow?

Oh and pm me if u have any ideas on what to write next? Thanks x