Chapter 2

Laura's P.O.V 

"Laura! Time for school!" a familiar voice shouted from downstairs.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, grabbing my dressing gown I walked to the en-suit and twisted a nob on the shower, turning it on I stripped myself down and hopped into the shower. I loved the feel of the warm hot shower water, dripping down my back. After the shower I grabbed my school uniform and dragged it on.  I covered my face in gorgeous make up and tied my hair in a bun, aftering drying and straightening my hair and grabbed my bag, wondering down stairs.

"Honey, we need to talk," my mum said.

"Kay, 'bout what?" I asked.

"We don't want you riding that wave coming in on Thursday, I know you only want to do it with Karl but we think he is a bad influence, we want you to break up with him," she said.

"What?! No! He's the best thing that's ever happened to me! And, It's my body I can do what I like!" I said, grabbing my bus money and running out. I waited at the bus stop for a good 15 minutes before the bus came. I ran upstairs to meet Karl, I kiss him gently. "Hey babe," I say in a sexy voice. 

"Hey hun," he says.

"My mum is being a cock again, she is saying that you're a bad influence and I am not allowed to ride that fucking wave!" I say as everyone starts to stare at me, "Do you guys wanna stop fucking staring at me?"

"Don't speak like that! I have a 5 year old here if you can't see!" a lady shouts to me.

"Oh fuck off, I don't care!" I shout back.

"What is your name?!" she shouts.

"Lois Marrison!" I lie.

"Hey, hey, calm down hun," Karl says, calming me down, wrapping his hands around me. 

I kiss him on the cheek and rest my head on his shoulder as we arrive at school. We walk hand in hand into the school.

"What lesson do you have first babe?" He asks.

"Um, computing I think, what about you?" I reply.

"Same, what room and what teacher?"

"Mr. Lawes in F06."

"Same! Oh yeah, we're in the same class." he laughs.