》Prologue《

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Yelled Natsu as he let out an enormous, red flame from his mouth. His target was thrown to the ground with great force from the impact. He slid across the gravel floor and hit a wall of a nearby building.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH FAIRYTAIL!" Natsu continued, saliva flying from his mouth as he raged. The man struggled, but soon managed to get to his feet once again. He stood in a magic prance before chanting the words to an ancient spell.

"Tuka Luka Maku ee! Tuka Luka Maka Tee!" He chanted quietly again and again. His long grey hair begain to rise along with his black, leather cloak. An eery blue glow arose from his feet and wind started to pick up around the scene. He carried on his mumbling the spell, swinging his arms around as if dancing with ribbons.

"FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK!"

Natsu flung another attack at the man, trying to stop him from his magic doing. The attack dispersed into nothingness, this time, not effecting the man at all.

"Tuka Luka Maku MAH! Shouted the man. Suddenly a giant blast flew from the mans hands as he aimed them at Natsu. A purple ball of powerful magic dived towards Nastsu, increasing in speed. Natsu drew his arms across his face, protecting himself with his lower biceps. The impact of the magic power threw Natsu to the ground, unable to stand up. The dark walls of the dead town shook, a few crumbles could be heard in the distance. The moonlight subtly lighting the alley way.
Cackles escaped the old mans lips as he drew up his power once again.

"This will be the end of you, stupid child! And all of your stubborn, little friends!" The man screeched, his voice wirey and strained. Natsu placed his arms on the ground, trying to push himself up, before failing and collapsing back down again.

"Natsu you have to get up!" A sweet voice called out from the left of Natsu. "You can do this! I believe in you!" Her voice was trembling and weak.

"Lucy..." Natsu mumbled. He turned his head to his left to see the blonde mage on the floor. Her clothes ripped and hair knotted.
"Come on Natsu get up!" She pleaded. "You're our only hope. You have do defeat this guy!"

"Be quiet girl!" Spat the old man, before throwing a rush of power at here. She smacked back down on the ground with force, sending her out cold.

Natsu's eyes bulged from his head as his anger reached it's limit at the sight.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HURTING MY FRIENDS!" Shouted Natsu, becoming more enraged than ever. His fists balled up and engulfed in flames as he stood up from the cold, hard ground. "YOU WILL NEVER HURT LUCY AND LIVE!" He yelled, veins popping up his wrists. His flames grew and started to turn black. He bolted towards the evil wizard, jumping high in the air above him.

"CRIMSON LOTUS: FIRE DRAGONS FIST!"

Five magnificent flames burst from Natsu's hand, swirling towards the man in different directions. Natsu darted at the wizard hitting him with multiple firey punches.

"Never mess..."

Natsu spoke, still punching him.

"With us..."

He punched the man ribs, cracking echoed through the town.

"AGAIN!" He finished, giving the him one last punch. The gray haired man was thrown to the floor, crushing the floor beneath him.

Natsu stood hunched, panting in the precious air that was well needed. He walked away from the man and started to sprint towards Lucy.
He held the crippled girl and shook her gently.

"Lucy!" He carried on shaking her, a little rougher this time from panic.
"Lucy you have to wake up!" He called at the girl. "Tanomu..." his voice became weak and broke a little. A tear ran down his face.

A crunching noise came from behind him but Natsu was too caught up in helping Lucy that he didn't hear.
The old man stood up and patted down his clothes, not a scratch apparant.
He started to draw a spell, silently chanting one of his strongests.
An evil cackle chorused through the streets of the town; Natsu turned, panicked after thinking the man was dead. He was too late.

"Goodbye brother."