7 ~ the butt jiggle gang & disturbing articles

"Lackys, huddle up!"

Natsu and Lucy swiftly turned around on the spot to face the back of the cell where the voices came from -- Both of their eyes widening painfully at the shocking sight. Who would've guessed that they'd end up in a cell with their most annoying 'enemy'.

The Butt Jiggle Gang.

At this moment in time, the sight in front of them was strange. Three giant butts, wiggling around as the three-person-gang's heads were angled together in some kind of villainous meeting. Their loud whispers echoing around the cell as they talked.

Lucy puffed out a long breath, rolling her eyes in the slow process.

"I can't believe we got stuck with these." She sighed, turning back to face Natsu who was knowingly eyeing the bunch of Butts. He faced Lucy, looking at her before creeping a little closer to the three to listen to their loud whispering. Evidently, they were whispering about Natsu and Lucy and their plan to 'befriend' them, until they escape the cell, then to use them as bate to get on good terms with the guild.

Lucy rolled her eyes at the bunch. How stupid did they think Natsu and Lucy were? And why do they whisper so loud?

Natsu turned around to Lucy, his face still holding a confused look. "Where do I know these guys from?" He asked blatantly.

Lucy's eyes widened. "What?! You don't remember?!"

Natsu tried his hardest to rake his brain for the moment in which he had stumbled across the unusual black suited men, but couldn't seem to grasp a clear memory. He stood pondering, until he eventually turned to Lucy with a blank expression and a shrug upon his shoulders.

"You were totally stuck in a cell with them for like 2 hours!" Lucy shrieked, a little pushed back by his worrying memory. "Anyway," She continued. "These guys are weird. Remember they tried to kidnap Wendy and put her in one of their suits!"

With that Natsu snapped his fingers.

"Oh yeh!" He cheered, but then his face turned angry. "That was horrible, they called her their Goddess or something." He growled.

By now, the gang had turned around, staring in a line of three to face Natsu and Lucy.

"Are we really gonna do this boss?" Whispered one of the members to the left. He was pretty large and had a disturbing absence of hair.

"Oh course." The middle man, that they seemed to call boss - who also had very prominent eyebrows - snapped. "Only truly rotten scoundrels like us are willing to be this evil."

"Ready Lackeys?" The boss said, turning around to face their wall, evidently leaving their large back-ends to face poor Natsu and Lucy.

"GAS BUTT TRIPLE ECSTA-"

"Woah, woah, wait!" Yelled Lucy who was waving her hands around in front of her face rapidly. She definitely did not want to feel the wrath of their stinky butts ever again. She still has nightmares to this day. "I think you've misunderstood!"

The gang stopped, turning back around to face Natsu and Lucy with questioning faces.

"Go on." Said the boss.

"Uh... we're friends!" Lucy mentally scolded herself. She wasn't good at coming up with things on the spot. Not one bit. "Don't you remember us? We're friends with your Goddess... Wendy?"

The boss's facial expression flattened as his eyes started to sparkle.

"Our Goddess!" Shouted all three members, before gathering in a circle and fantasising as their butts wiggled with joy. Imaginary flowers began to sprout from the concrete floor around them as they reminisced and their auras turned brighter. Natsu and Lucy stood to the side, a little worried by the sudden change in character, but decided to use this time to their advantage.