Chapter One

I really need a day between saturday and sunday, maybe like i don't know what it would be called all i know is it should be real. Real i've never really known the word for what it's supposed to be. i've never really had what every other girls had, a mother and father nope not me, i live in a orphanage on the east side of gotham. people around them who care, let's say i don't have any friends really. a home, well not necessarily i've got a small room with a bed and a little trunk i love to call it my prison. someone to listen, i don't have one those either i have mrs.arnold and she has beaten me and the girl's more than once.

Bruce wayne is a billionaire who lives in a huge mansion on the north side of gotham. he has adopted boys here before. he adopted tim drake one of my only friends, he'd listen to me. bruce wayne supported the orphanage so we could go to school at gotham academy, well not all of us, three girls he didn't know about have to stay here during the day. bridget , mack , and me had to stay here alone for the day.

In two days time someone has to adopt me or I am forced to work here without pay. I haven't spoken to anyone since my parents died on my birthday. Tim would have me wright my feeling on a piece of lined paper. he knew everything about me my parents death, my favorite color, my hero, my middle name. I've known Tim since the day my parents died. he let me cry on his shoulder and sob.

one day he was just gone. I couldn't find my best friend anywhere. Mrs. Arnold told me that he was gone and that Bruce Wayne decided to adopt him. I began to cry again until she shut me up with a punch in the jaw.

I miss you, Tim please save me.
I promise I'll say one word if you come back!