13- Dear Diary

Hey!

I hope you all are still reading these chapters.

Sadly, I got no response on last chapters…

Which makes me wonder if you all have lost your interest or am I writing that poorly?

Well.. maybe you all were a bit busy and would do right thing now.

Hahaha .. okay… I am getting melodramatic here.

So.. read it..

And DO PLEASE PLEASE.. let me know about it.

J

_____________________________________________

Chapter-13

Dear Diary

Finally all exhausting shopping and planning for dresses and invitations finished by 10’clock, leaving me tired, really tired.

Retiring to my room at 10:30, I sighed audibly. I was exhausted both mentally and physically.

I don’t know how much longer I could keep up with all this. I had come across with enough number of revelations of the day.

Though, I was happy for Jenny but couldn’t deny the fact that it left me feeling lonely.

Landing smoothly on my bed with my back I ruffled with my locks of hair and thought of day’s event.

A shudder past through me.

Oh my God! I still couldn’t believe that My best Friend was now in relationship. At 15 we both had swear off men. It was when She had fight with on of her Male friends and she hated talking to any boy after that.

It was good for me seeing that I didn’t either want to be anywhere near those contagious species.

I don’t know why but whenever I see any men ill-treating girls or their wives, I feel like smacking those filthy people and putting handcuffs around their wrist and dragging them out of their cozy home that were like hell to poor girls.

I giggled.

Sometimes I believe that I must have a socialist way past my earlier life.

Strange but I had strong urge of revolting when I see things like that. I wonder if this was because of Dad?

Aahana! Stop being an idiot and go to sleep.

I tossed and turned for what was like half hour but sleep didn’t engulf me. I was having withdrawal symptoms.