Resolution- Raph

Walking home one night after your usual money making scheme at the pool hall you zipped up your jacket tight to your throat.

"Hey.....pretty lady." You heard a familiar voice. Smirking a little bit you turned around,expecting to seeRaph. Instead a strange man was there. You shook your head and backed up.

"Wait... Raph." You muttered to yourself.

"C'mon over here." The man called out again. You shook your head, reaching into your bag for your pepper spray. Suddenly you were on the ground.

"RAPH!" You called out, trying to not cry. "RAAAAAAAPH!" You cried, tears running down your face as you fought against the guy. Two shadows appeared and dropped down, suddenly you stopped crying and started laughing, much to that guys surprise.

"What?" He looked afraid, before a nunchuck knocked him off you.

"Oh my gosh Mikey thank you." You sobbed into his shoulder. Raph dropped beside you, messing the guy up, kicking and slashing, before the guy got up and ran off. Instead of trying to comfort you, Raph just hugged you while Mikey whispered comforting things. In that moment, although you were shaken up, you knew things were going to be alright, you'd get through this with help from Mikey, your best friend and Raph, your boyfriend.