Chapter 15

Weiss patiently waiting out the minute left on her holographic clock displayed from her desk in the classroom of Professor Peter Port, whose dialogue is merely background nonsense as Jaune slides up next to Weiss.

"So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?"

He turns to the teacher for a second, then turns back around.

"And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome."

He pauses as his words have no effect.

"Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know."

Finally, the clock in front of Weiss gives a shrill beep as it changes from 3:59 to 4:00, and she dismisses it with a wave of her hand. The professor is temporarily unaware of the alarm.

Port was posing as a towering monster about to attack.

"And then I- Oh."

"Straightens his stance as the students start to leave.

"Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!"

Jaune Watches Weiss as she packs up her Scroll.

"Weiss? Did you hear me?"

Weiss didn't even look at Jaune as she walks away.

"No, no, no, yes."

Upon hearing this, Jaune groans and does a faceplant into his desk.

As the rest of Team RWBY walks out of class behind him, Yang ruffles Jaune's hair without even looking.

"One day."

In Team HERO'S room, Henry gets ready for his day. He looks back at his team.

"Alright guys. I'll see you in a bit."

"Wait, where are you going?" asks Olive.

"I'm going to the town to get some books from a new library. The books that I'm looking for are not in the school library. So, off I go."

Henry stops at his track and turns around.

"Anyone else want to come?"

"I got to study for a test." says Ebony.

"I need to see Nora. We have some things to dicuss." says Olive.

Henry turns to Roger as Rogers sits on his bed shining his wrist gun.

"Let me guess. 'I don't have time for going out into the world with a foolish person like you.' kind of thing. Right?

"You know me so well." says Roger sarcastically.

"Well, see you guys later then."

Henry walks out the door.

"Bye Henry."

#minutes later#

Henry finally arrives at the town. He walks around for a bit and finds the library closed.

"Great. Now I need to find another. This is the only store I go to. And he had every book in there."

Henry looks around and finds a man shouting at random people.