Chapter Of Bacteria Part 1

A/N: I don't know if certain microorganisms have either DNA or RNA, so I'll be putting DNA/RNA just in case :3 ((that and it would mean DNA and/or RNA))

Marnoc's POV

"Alright everyone. Get some rest. We'll need as much strength that we can get. Galactica, that means no talking to your zodiac friends for tonight." "Okie dokie." I smiled as I watched Galactica say good night to her imaginary friends, who I can't see. "But who's going to keep watch in case one of the countries who Mr. America captured somehow escapes?" I looked at Liechtenstein, who was worried about Switzerland. I couldn't blame her. She's not the only one who's brother was captured by America. That's right. If you didn't pay any attention to what my friend Galactica was saying recently, we found out that America was possessed by some crazy spirit and that 10 countries would represent certain plagues. Two of the countries that happened to be captured were my brother, Germany, and Galactica's brother, England. I remember how we, by we I mean me and Galactica, reacted when we found out what America, or Mastermind as Galactica wrote to explain to you guys what the crap happened 3 weeks ago (... I might've looked through her journal a bit...); we basically couldn't stop him. The America we once knew is now trapped in a mirror that Mastermind once lived in, and now we have no idea what has become of Germany, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, Canada, England, Switzerland, France, and Romano... Right. Can't mope about the situation. Back to the present! "I'll keep the night watch." "Marnoc, are you sure you want to do that? Why don't you let the awesome me take the night watch?" Prussia said, being goofy to try and cheer me up. I just rolled my eyes at him, and said, "Even YOU need to rest. You don't want to lose any of your awesomeness if you don't sleep." "... I suppose." Hehe! Marnoc 1, Prussia 0. "Alright, guys, lights out! We got a busy day ahead of us." I heard the countries each mutter 'goodnight' in their own languages, well, Galactica can only speak English for the time being. I turned off the light switch, and decided to wait for the countries to fall asleep before going outside, which kind of took awhile. Once all of the countries were asleep, I quietly snuck out of the bunker, and thus began the night watch, though I didn't realize that Austria was still awake. So far, no death and destruction caused by a plague, well, that's to be expected since nothing was going on just yet. But there are other countries who are currently in hiding, and then there's the case with my brother and 9 other countries who have been captured by none other than a possessed America. I sighed, and looked up at the crescent moon. 'Brother... I know I have to stay strong... But... What should I do if things start to spiral out of control?' I sighed again, and took out a cross necklace from my pocket and looked at it. The cross was a gift from Germany, and I always keep it with me wherever I go. I just don't wear it as much as I used to when I was a young country. I felt tears threatening to form, and I let out a small sob. "Marnoc?" I gasped and saw Austria, who had come out from the bunker.

Austria's POV

"Is everything alright?" I asked my little sister, and stood next to her. I saw that she was holding the cross necklace that we, by 'we' I mean me, Prussia, and Germany, gave her when she was a young country. Then I noticed that Marnoc was holding back tears. "Oh, h-hey Austria." She put on a fake smile, but I knew that she was still upset about what happened to Germany and that tomato loving guy. "I'm fine. Just thinking about a lot of stuff. I-I'll be okay..." Okay, 1) she wasn't okay, because I can see tears beginning to form, 2) her voiced trailed off, and 3) she was thinking about her brother and Romano. I sighed and said, "Marnoc, I know that you're upset about what happened to Germany. Believe me, we're all worried about the countries America captured. Heck, even your friend is scared to death. But I know that you and your friend were the last two people to see Germany." I walked up to her, knowing her, she's trying to stay strong. Marnoc sighed. "Y-you're right... But who knows what Mastermind has up his sleeve..." "Mastermind?" I looked at her, perplexed about what she just said. "Mastermind is the spirit who possessed America. He told me and Galactica when we found the 10 countries who went missing... One of them included... Romano..." And that was when she broke down in tears. Since I didn't have my piano, I couldn't play anything to help comfort Marnoc. The next best thing that I could think of was to hug her. "Hey, it's going to be okay. It's okay to express how you feel." "I-It's not that, Austria... It's just that... Two of the people that I care about are gone... And there was nothing we could do about it!" I couldn't think of anything else to say. Normally, Marnoc would do fine in situations similar to this, but if it involves family members or other stuff, then she just breaks down. "Marnoc. I know you're scared, and it's okay to be scared." Marnoc just simply walked away from me slightly, but I continued. "Germany and Romano would want you to be strong for them. They would want you to keep being the strong leader you are. The past 3 weeks would've been a disaster if you hadn't stepped in." I hope I knew what I was doing, because preferably, I'd rather use a piano to play comforting music.  Marnoc looked at me again, and said, "Thank you, Austria. I'm sorry..." "Don't be. We all have moments where we need to let our emotions out." Marnoc dried her eyes, and said, "We should probably get back inside the bunker now. So far, from what we heard from the news on the radio, no plague has happened so far." "Right." That being said, both me and Marnoc went back into the bunker and went to sleep. Little did all of us know, tomorrow will bring upon chaos to the whole world...

Spain's POV

I have long since forgotten how long me, Romano, Germany, England, Japan, China, Russia, Switzerland, France, and Canada have been here. Certainly longer than Germany and England. It feels like it's been a month or so since we were captured. "YOU BLOODY FROG!!!" I sighed as England and France were arguing from across each other since they couldn't strangle each other. I could tell some of the other countries were annoyed, anxious, and worst of all, scared. Truthfully, this is one of those situations where we can't get out unless a miracle were to happen. I heard France shout something at England, and that's when I saw that Romano had had enough. "WOULD YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE [CENSORED :D] UP?!?!?!" Romano shouted, causing both England and France to shut up instantly.  Suddenly, the door to the room we were in opened, not the basement door because we heard someone kicking the door off of it's hinges a while back, and saw... "Oh [CENSORED :D]..." I heard Romano mutter under his breath. I wanted to say something, but that was when America opened the door to my cell. "Y-You're letting us go...?" I asked, but I knew that wasn't a good idea to say since I didn't know what was going to happen. America smirked, and forcibly grabbed me by the arm, and dragged me out of my cell. "SPAIN!!!" I looked at Romano, who looked madder than he normal is. I gave him a look that said, 'Everything's going to be okay', when really, things are going to go down the drain. I also gave him one last smile before me and America were out of the basement and on our way to some kind of laboratory.

Mastermind's POV

Right then, first things first: if I want to get the ball rolling on taking over the world and/or destroy the human race, I might as well start with something simple. In order for my plan to start, Spain will have to be the first one to start the Plague Madness. ... What? Okay, I maybe I a mad scientist, but even I can run of ideas! Geez... Anyways, I continued to drag Spain to my laboratory, which was actually America's room, but I managed to make it a Plague Lab during the last 6 weeks. 3 weeks ago, that was Galactica and Marnoc found out about what happened to the countries I captured and my plan, and 3 weeks before that, I had taken over America's body and made his room a lab. "Where are you taking me?!" Spain said, struggling to get out of my grasp. I only smiled and said, "You'll find out soon enough." After another 4 and a half minutes of silence, we finally made it to my lab. I strapped Spain down to a chair with rope and iron clasps so he couldn't escape, then I looked for the syringe that said 'Bacteria DNA/RNA'. "LET ME GO!!!" I heard Spain from the opposite side of the room. Why on earth would America stay in such a place? Surely he has his own house. World meetings I suppose. I sighed rather loudly and said, "Oh, come on. We haven't gone to the best part!" This shut him up for a few seconds before I heard a crash. Finally finding the syringe, I grabbed it and went over to wear Spain was, only to find him still strapped in, but he was face planted to the floor. I stifled a laugh, but he just weakly said, "A little help?" "Nope." I didn't want to miss this opportunity, so what I did next would probably scar you little readers for life if I told you in vivid detail, so I'll put it as simple as your little brains can handle: I simply stabbed Spain in the arm with the syringe of bacteria DNA/RNA, and boy did he scream like a mad man. I enjoy hearing others scream in pain. Too bad America can't see this because he was trapped in my mirror. Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

Once I was done injecting the DNA/RNA into Spain's arm, I knew that the disease would slowly kill him, but keep him alive long enough to see the destruction he and every single affected country will cause. Knowing that he'll wake up soon, but in a different form, I decided to undo the bindings on his chair, picked him up bridal style, and carried him to one of the hospital beds that I found in the basement.  I hope that countries that have gone into hiding to come up with a way to cure each disease. But I'm more cunning than that. Oh, I shouldn't tell you little readers my plan. You're going to have to wait a while. I hope you guys are somewhere where my plagues won't get you. Hehehe, but they'll find you either way... Just you wait... MwhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

To be continued...