Worst Night Ever!

***So who is the mystery guy?**

Ding-Dong

I sprinted down the stairs at the sound of the doorbell.

"Mom I'm leaving.," I yelled before grabbing my purse off of the table.

I opened the door. When I saw Zeke my jaw dropped. He was wearing a red shirt that hugged his muscles nicely and dark jeans. He looked hot. He's my bestfriend I'm allowed to say he's hot right?

"W-wow Angel you really look like an angel.," he finally said. I guess I did. I was wearing a tight white dress that ended about 6 inches above my knees, white Louboutins, angel wings, and white bow to clip my wavy hair.

I giggled. "Well it is a costume party.," I said

"Well then Ms. Sass. I guess that means I have to change into my costume.,"  he said.

"Why don't you have your costume on?"

"Because I didn't know you were gonna wear your costume and I didn't wanna look lame.," he said blushing.

"I'll change. Sorry.," I said with guilt.

"No it's fine he said grabbing my hand, I'm sure I won't be the only one without a costume."

We walked to the car and he opened the door for me. The party was down the street from my house but the ride was so quiet it seemed like forever. We arrived at the party. A whole bunch of teenagers were on the front lawn dancing, passed out, or making out. None of them were in costumes and I recieved a few weird stares, Zeke walked through front door and I tried to quickly follow behind but a huge crowd of people walked in between us so I had no idea where he went. All of a sudden my vision got dark and I was soaken wet. There was a large wave of laughter. I felt around my head and realized it was a bucket.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!," I yelled.

When I finally pulled the bucket off of my head I saw Breanna and her new friends taking pictures and clutching their stomachs from laughing too hard. The worst part about it Zeke was laughing with them. I looked down and I covered in a red liquid.

"Looks like Angel turned into a slutty devil!," Breanna yelled.

That made everyone laugh even harder. My face got redder by the minute, I could feel the heat of the tears welling up in my eyes.

"What are you gonna cry?!," she asked with a pout.

I hated her. I was speechless but more angry than ever. I walked up to Zeke and looked in his eyes. They showed regret and sadness but his smile showed pleasure.

"How could you?," I said. My voice was cracking and barely audible because I was on the verge of sobbing.

He opened his mouth to say something but someone pulled my shoulder hard.

"Hey! Don't talk to him!," Breanna yelled.

"NO BITCH! DON'T TALK TO ME OR TOUCH ME!," I screamed as I slapped her. She fell hard to the ground.

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU HUH?!," she flinched at the sound of my voice. I've never screamed at her ever.

"FUCK YOU!," I screamed lastly. That scream contained all of my anger. She finally looked up at me and I saw fear in her eyes. She was rubbing her face while her friends helped her up. I walked back over to Zeke. His mouth was wide open.

"I trusted you with my life. I told you everything. You became my best friend and I can't believe I even started to like you.," I said with hatred. He finally closed his mouth and swallowed his guilt.