What to think?

I put my loosely curled ombré hair into a half-up half-down style. I smoothed the baby pink lip gloss on my lips and placed wing-shaped eyeliner on my eyelids. I let out the breath I was holding in since I got out of the shower. I was so nervous.

Ding-Dongg!!!

He was here. I stood up taking one final look in the mirror. For once, I felt beautiful. I smiled, then made my way down stairs to see my mom reaching for the door.

"I got it mom." She backed away and smiled.

"Well don't you look beautiful.,"she said.

I opened the door and gasped. He looked, "breathtaking.," we both said in sync. He had on dark jeans and a black button down shirt. His light brown hair was placed messily on his head just how I liked it. In his delicate hands laid a beautiful red rose that matched the bow that was clipping my hair. I felt my face heat up as we both gazed into each others eyes.

"Oh! How lovely. You must be Aaron! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Angela's mom.," my mom had said. She was grinning from ear to ear as she eagerly grabbed his hand to shake it.

"It's nice to meet you too.," replied. "Wow! Now I see the real Angel that Ang gets her good looks from.," He called me Ang. I blushed, as did my mom.

"Well we better go!," I said trying to make this moment less awkward. Thanks mom.

"Oh of course. Have fun dear! Oh and Aaron you should come over sometime I would love to show you some of Angel's baby pictures."

I covered my face and groaned.

He laughed, "Sure, I would love to."

I quickly pulled him out the door behind me. I couldn't take anymore embarrassment.

"Your mom is really nice, pretty too.," he said as he opened the car door for me.

"Yeah, yeah.," I said, my voice lacking enthusiasm.

He chuckled as he got in.

"So where are we going?,"I asked curiously.

"It's a surprise." He smiled as he started the car.

The drive didn't seem very long. I guess it was that way because we basically talked the whole time. We surprisingly had a lot in common.

"We're here."

I looked out the window and all that was there were pine trees.

"Where?"

"You'll see.," he said as he pulled me out of the car.

He laced his fingers with mine as we walked towards the uh forest?

"By the way, did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?"

I looked up at him, "Yeah about 5 times tonight."

He laughed. "I'm really sorry about that. You just really take my breath away."

"Aw look at you being all romantic."

"Oh hush. Don't ruin it.," he replied.

"Are we there yet?" I was starving.

"Almost. Look down beautiful."

I looked down and gasped. A trail of roses had started at my feet. My eyes started stinging from the tears that started to form.

"Aaron you didn't have to do this."

"Yes I did."

I shook my head, "No."