Chapter 3

• Dedicated to My sister

Hey thank you to the few people that are reading this it means alot ^_^

 Third Person POV

Lysander and Nicole lead Norman inside the clothing shop. Norman could hear the angry chattering of other people, causing him to tense up, which Lysander took note in, “Do not worry Norman it is just are friends.”

“Why do they sound so pissed off?” Norman’s question caused Nicole to become frustrated.

“Are you seriously asking that! Maybe because someone was firing a gun making all sorts of racket, attracting boogies to us! Did I mention the fact that we are stuck in here because boogies are barricading the store!” Nicole belted out.

“You mean this is the idiot who put us in this situation! And you and Lysander brought him in here!” Nicole now regretted yelling at Norman because when she turned around to meet the voices owner she saw it belonged to the furious Castiel.

“Friends please calm down, I’m sure Norman had a perfectly good reason to fire his weapon. Am I right Norman?” Lysander said trying to calm Nicole and Castiel down. Norman simply shook his head ‘yes’.

Norman, oh so the idiot has a name, what are you guys friends now!” Castiel bellowed, “Well Norman I don’t care if you have a reason for firing your gun, you’re still an idiot!”

“You know what kid, why don’t you stop talking while you’re ahead.” You could hear the venom in Norman’s voice when he answered back to Castiel. Lysander and Nicole just looked at each other dumbfounded; they knew very well Castiel wasn’t going to take what Norman just said with a grain of salt. They braced themselves for what was coming.

Kid! Did you just call me a kid! You know what, I’m glad my idiot friends brought you in here.”

“Oh really why’s that?” Norman said standing right in front of Castiel’s face.

“So I can do this.” Castiel raised his fist up to take a swing at Norman.

“Castiel stop!” Both Lysander and Nicole ordered, but it seemed Norman could defend himself just fine. Before Castiel connected his fist to Norman’s face, Norman caught Castiel by the wrist, flipped his arm behind his back and pinned him against a wall.

“You better let me go you freak!” Castiel yelled out as he struggled to get out of Normans grip.

“No I think it’s better if I don’t.” Norman said with a slight smirk on his face. Lysander and Nicole just stood there actually awestruck that Norman handled himself so well against the fury of Castiel, they were so captivated by Castiel and Norman’s scuffle they didn’t anticipate what was about to happen next.

“Let me go! I’m not kidding you better let me go, you idiot! Let me go now!” Castiel kept yelling over and over.

“Let him go!” Ace demanded as she lunged herself (pocket knife in hand) at Norman. With everything that was transpiring Lysander and Nicole hadn’t notice Armin and Ace witnessing the whole fiasco between Norman and Castiel.

“Ace no!” Armin yelled after her, trying his best to stop her. “Watch the dagger!” Lysander informed him as he too tried his best to control a concerted Ace.

Norman didn’t even flinch, he still had his tight grip on Castiel, “Let him go now you punk!” A now confined Ace commanded. “Ace calm down!” Armin and Lysander begged as they fought to contain her.

“That’s enough! All of you!” Nicole had enough of the drama, fighting is not going to make the boogies disappear, she thought, and it sure wasn’t going to get them out of danger. She knew she had to take matters into her own hands and gain back control of the situation. She reached behind her to grab one of the katana sword’s she had slung on her, and abruptly pointed the sword at Norman’s neck.

“You best let him go, I won’t ask twice.” Nicole said with irrevocability. Everyone just froze at what Nicole had just done, she never acted this way, next to Lysander she was the one who always kept her cool. Norman heard the seriousness in her voice for he did as she said.

“Yeah you better let me go! And you’re lucky I tripped, you would’ve lost the ability to see if I hadn’t!” Castiel said trying to repair his ego. Ace shrugged off Lysander and Armi and ran into Castiel’s arms, “You got that right, next time he won’t be so lucky!” She said glaring at Norman. “That’s right baby!” Castiel said pecking Ace on the lips, “By the way it was sexy the way you defended me like that.” “Yeah well I will always stand by my man.” She placed a kiss on his blushed cheek. They were snapped out of their gushy moment by Nicole’s Katana sword sliding back into place.

Norman stared at Nicole in awe as her eyes burned with anger; she stood inches away from his face and said, “You want me to show you why we’re so angry.” Before he could answer she grabbed him by the arm and took him to the front of the store. Norman’s eyes widen in shock when he saw the front doors barricaded with boogies. “Listen I’m going to make this right by you. I’m going to do everything in my power to get you and your friends out of here, if it’s the last thing I do.” Norman’s words spilled out with determination.

Castiel and Ace just scoffed and rolled their eyes at his statement, but Armin, Lysander, and Nicole grew respect for him. “May I ask how you are going to do that?” Lysander asked, “Oh come on Lys do you actually think this idiot is going to get us out of here. Stop being so naïve!” Castiel interrupted. “As a matter of fact I do Castiel; I respect Norman and trust his intuition.” Lysander stated. ”His intuition, you mean the same intuition that made him fire a gun, that lead those things to us!” Castiel said. “Yes I believe that is the one.” Lysander said smirking. “I kind‘a trust him to dude” Armin piped up. “Well you both are as dumb as him then!” Castiel said smugly as he wrapped an arm around Aces’ shoulders and walking away.

“So what’s the plan old man?” Nicole asked.

“Please don’t call me ‘old man’ it makes me feel, well, old.” Norman said. “Oh, and Lysander, thank you for defending me; again.”

“It is not a problem really, I am a swell judge of character, and I can tell you are a good man. I detest when good man are treated poorly, I am not the type of person who stands around while a good person is in distress. Plus I find myself growing fond of you.” Lysander said.

“Uh guys, boogies outside, trying to get inside, and eat our faces off! Can we please think of a plan!” Armin yelped out causing the other three to chuckle.

“So?” Nicole, Armin and Lysander asked at the same time.

“Well I’m thinking! Uhm, oh! Do you guys have a walkie talkie?” Norman asked them, their eyes immediately lit up as a realization came to them.

“Leigh!” they shouted in unison.

“Who’s Leigh?” Norman asked staring at them confused.

“My brother.” “His brother.” Nicole, Armin, and Lysander shouted in unison again. Norman just stared at them trying to find answers in their eyes but found none, “You guys mind elaborating with me?” he asked.

“Oh yeah, sorry, it’s just Leigh is also part of our group. And with all this fiasco going on we had forgotten he had slipped away inside his old office to see if he could get a signal for our walkie talkies!” Nicole explained.

“Great so what are we waiting for lets go see Leigh.” Norman said enthusiastically.