|1

I walk through the doors of school and go to office. I was recently put into track and field and had to train after school.
I enter the doors to the office
"Hello, I'm here for my training for track and field? I don't know who my trainer will be?"
"Of yes. Just go to the field and he'll be there."

With that I exited and headed to the track field. I was supposed to see no soccer not football practice, but also relived because I hate it when the football played and soccer played check my ass out. I look and see a man putting on his spikes. I quickly walk over and see his features.
'Holy fuck, he looked gorgeous. In a headband he's 10x more hot'
"Hello, you must be Lauren here for Long distance running?" I was interrupted in my thoughts by his raspy voice which was hot.
"Oh yes, I didn't catch your name?"
"Grayson, Grayson Dolan."
"Nice to meet you Grayson, do you mind if I call you Gray at times?"
"No, not at all. Now let's get started. Put on everything you need right now."
I put my bag down and bend over to get my spikes. I feel a tap on my ass but don't think anything of it. After I put them on I stand back up and see Grayson smirking.

'Please don't tell me he's a fuck boy'
"Alright, let's get started with jumping over and under the hurtles."
I did so and as I got back up again at the end I felt another tap on my ass. I was 100% sure he did it but didn't accuse him of it. I'm going. To see if he'll do it again.

Practice was finally almost over. I just need to run a mile and I was done. I finished the mile in 4 minuets. I've practice a lot to be that fast.

"Good practice. Cya next time babe." He said with a wink and began to pack up his things.

"Excuse me. I'm not your babe so fuck off." I said annoyed and pissed off. I replaced my shoes and put my spiked into my bag. As I was done I bang to walk away until I head him murmur something. I tuned around and see him coming towards me.
"Also babe, don't wear such tight spandex. It turns me on with that ass of yours." He finished and slapped my ass and ran away.

I didn't bother to chase him even though I was faster. I couldn't do anything about but ignore it or beat the shit out him.
'I'll just play hard to get. Maybe it'll turn him on, the. It'll be bad. But I'll get him to do whatever I'd like.'
Let's the games begin
Lol this is shit but might delete :-( please comment if you like because I'm not feeling it!