|4

{So sorry I haven't updated. I'm a total dick and a coak but pls forgive me! }
We arrive at my house and I was relief he didn't try any stupid move. I was always confuses on why he still had a smirk on his face the whole ride to my house. Is it because he now knows where I live or does he know something I don't.
I get out of the car and say my goodbyes while he still sits there and waits. I give him an annoyed look and walk to my door steps. I don't have a key so I knock. I totally forgot that my parents were at work and gold me to spend a night at Fleur's house, but she is at Las Vegas for championships.
I walk slowly back to the car and see Grayson with now a cheeky smile.
"Where you goin?"  He asked as a childish kid he is.
"May I spend a night at your house? I have clothes in my bag but my parents won't be gown till tomorrow. I have no where else to go." I was hoping that the door would open any second but it didn't.
"Yes! Um, yeah sure. I don't mind.." He said excitedly and relaxed.
I got into the car and hoped for the best. If anything were to happen it wouldn't matter..or would it. Its not like he's an old man who's a creep. What if he has toys or kind and will make me- what am I thinking, I need to calm down.
"You okay?" He asked and I noticed we're parked in a driveway. I zoned out the whole way here.
"Yeah, just thinking about stuff." I said and turned to him and see him chuckle a little and smirk.
"Let's go inside then shall we?" He looked at me with a smirk.
'Your going to get fucked tonight Lauren'
The voice in my head spoke and I knew it was right.
              ------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated in months but I'm back and better. I'll be updating my other books today as well!! Share and give me a star please! Love y'all and missed you 😩💖