Darkness has Pigtails

Hi if you are reading this thanks if you like it vote and comment pleeeeeeease ya know you want to. 

Ok so i kinda made this up in my head whilst I was walking home from school so sorry if its crap.

Also if its too complex and you cant follow it i am working on it and not all chapters will be like that. If you still cant get over it then dont read im not making it simple it wont sound right :)

All copyrights are mine and if you steal anything then i will be seriously pissed and if anyone reads this anywere and it was created after 3rd october 2011 (apart from here) then please say :) 

Anyway enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warm colours seemed out of place in a world filled only with darkness and cold. Some say a four year old should never feel such despair, but at the time despair is the only emotion she knew.

From the outside all people would see was a little girl who was upset, but for the rare few that ever got a glimpse of the real girl they would know a girl ripped apart. Even at the tender age of just four years old, she already longs for revenge. Incredible intelligence only used for revenge, like a bad guy in a movie, helped the little girl with her devious plans.

Why?

Because she, who should be engulfed in warm hugs from her loving parents, will only know the bitter embrace of loneliness as everything she loved was thrown away, everyone she love buried six feet under.

In her other hand she clasps tightly her little teddy bear, Mr Snuggles, the only thing she had left. Her partner in crime.

It was a dark road ahead for this little girl, but her dream for revenge made her strive through the worse of it.

=============================================================================

Ok so please let me know what you think but dont be too harsh :P