Chapter 23

No one's POV

Ryder walked into the choir room. It was a very tense atmosphere. He took my seat next to Ridley at the front of the room. He looked really nervous.

"Are you alright?" Ryder asked touching Ridley's arm.

"This is just the first competition I've done without the treble threats and I'm kind of nervous" Ridley replied laughing nervously. He got up.

"Where are you going?" Ryder enquired while his eyes followed Ridley out of the room.

"For a walk" Ridley shouted back. Ryder ran after him.

"Rid if you're doubting yourself what chance do the rest of us have?" Ryder shouted. Ridley slid down his locker bringing his legs to his chest.

"I'm nervous because I knew what every member of my team last year could do and what they couldn't" Ridley responded banging his head against the locker.

"Well you said that last year you were pushed to be your best. In new directions we're a family and we trust and believe in each other to get the job done. You're part of that family now" Ryder laughed grabbing Ridley's cheeks. Ridley pulled me forward and kissed me. This time it was different, this time it felt like one of those movie kisses where time slows down and both people knew that they were now together. Ryder pulled away.

"Does this mean...what does this mean?" Ryder asked.

"We'll see after we win sectionals" Ridley laughed.

"And if we don't win?" Ryder questioned.

"I thought I was singing" Ridley responded getting up and walking to the choir room. Ryder laughed.

"Cocky little shit" Ryder chuckled following him.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

"C'mon guys show circle" Shue shouted. Everyone gather around.

"You guys are the best around here and we will win this. You've come up with amazing dance routine's and you've perfected your amazing vocals but this is where it counts if you do your best I'll be proud" Mr Shue explained. All the boys put their sunglasses on.

"Let's punch it" Ridley shouted as they walked onto the stage taking their positions. The music started playing. (Dance is a cross between the Gangnam style dance and the I love it dance both from season 4). Andrew walked centre stage and starting doing some of Sam's old dance moves.

"Andrew:

Party rock

Yeah

Whoa!

Let's go!" Andrew sang.

"Andrew and Ridley:

Party rock is in the house tonight

Everybody just have a good time (yeah)

And we gonna make you lose your mind (whoa!)

Everybody just have a good time (clap!)" Andrew and Ridley sang as everyone began their separate routines. Everyone's moves were perfectly in sync.

"Jake and Ryder:

Party rock is in the house tonight (oh)

Everybody just have a good time (I can feel it baby!)

And we gonna make you lose your mind (yeah)

We just wanna see you... shake that!" Jake and Ryder sang. When they finishes Ridley and Rhi did straddles in the air before they moved to the front if the stage and started dancing. Ridley ballroom dancing with Rhi while she flicked her skirt up.