Chapter 37

"So do we even have a plan as of right now?" Jacob asked. Jacob had been sitting on the couch, listening to McKenna and Nichelle talk about The Electroclan and other small details. He had been waiting for a chance to ask his question and had finally found it.

"Depends on what you define as a plan," Nichelle said to Jacob.

"And what you need a plan for," Ryann added.

"Well, a plan for defeating Quentin and Tara," Jacob said to Ryann then turned to Nichelle, "and what do you mean?"

"Well we've got the plan of breaking Emily for her powers," Nichelle said.

Jacob raised an eyebrow in surprise. "You think Emily can stop Quentin and Tara?" Jacob didn't mean it to say he didn't think she couldn't, it's just that he knew how powerful the two were.

"Emily is as powerful as Michael," McKenna said. "So I think she can."

"So do I," Nichelle said. "Though it'd be easier if Ostin were here," she added quietly.

"Well, it looks like your just going to have to deal with his next of kin," Mackenzie said as she and Ethan walked into the room.

Nichelle rolled her eyes. "Yipee, were saved," she replied sarcastically.

"Hey, my dad taught me some stuff," Mackenzie retorted.

"Did he teach you how to get Emily's powers working again."

Mackenzie looked stumped. "Well... No, but he did teach me how to make well thought out plans."

"Great, then let's start making a plan," Jacob said.

"Woah, woah, woah," Ryann said. "First of all, you don't just 'start making plans.' Hold your horses, we gotta do some brainstorming first."

Jacob was impressed by Ryann but instead of responding, he just rolled his eyes.

"She is right, you know," Nichelle said. "So before doing any planning, I need you all to tell me what powers you have."

Ethan sighed through his nose. "I've got electrical flying and Jacob has electrical teleportation."

"I can manipulate people's senses through neural impulse," Mackenzie said.

"I can alter, build and change technology," Ryann added.

"Oh and Raymond, wherever he is, can find people and talk to them telepathically. I think he's still working on them being able to respond though."

"I can also control animals," Raymond said as he walked into the room from the backyard.

"Wait, you can what?" Mackenzie asked. "You can control animals?"

"Well, not really control them, just tell them what to do."

"Wai- wha- how?"

"Well I-" Raymond started but then decided against whatever he was going to say. "Have you ever seen Antman?" He asked instead.

"Yes," Mackenzie said.

"That was a pretty awesome movie," Jacob snorted.