THE BEST BACHELOR RECAP YOU'LL EVER READ: THE FINALE

Finally, Ben decided who he loved more. It was so romantic, you know, to watch him tell one woman he was so in love with her the day he was going to propose to a different one. But much like in reality, his therapist (Neil Lane) was able to coach him through it all.

Neil: Tell me about her
Ben: Who?

The episode started off with Chris Harrison telling us that this will be the most dramatic finale ever, and that"Neil Lane was in the house!!" Clearly, so was LL Cool J.

Then Chris mentioned that they were going to surprise Ben with a wedding. That's right, a wedding. It's like a surprise party, but one where you have to sign contracts at the end to become legally bound to a person you met less than a year ago. So like, super fun.

He continued to then show us that not only did he fly out the family of the winning contestant but the family of the losing one too! How thoughtful! Now they too can be there when their daughter is embarrassed and heartbroken. SAVAGE ABC.

Meanwhile, back at Sandals Jamaica.... Ben, Ben's Parents, Lauren B, JoJo, Michael Scott and Jan Levenson are having the vacation of a lifetime.

Lauren Meets the Fam

Ben: I'm in love with 2 women and I couldn't help but tell them.
Ben's mom: I always knew you were my dumbest child.

Ben's mom hates him, she like eye rolls HARD when Lauren says she sees herself with Ben. I wonder where Ben's feelings of being unlovable come from, BEN'S MOM.

Lauren seriously needs to get a pair of non-One Teaspoon shorts. They're too short sorry bye.

"From the first day Ben told me to trust him and for some reason I just did" – shit stupid people say.

Ok, like why are Lauren and mom holding hands?

It's kind of fucked up he loves both women because when he chooses one then he still will love the other and then it's like, show's over but yup this is still awkward.

Jojo Meets the Fam

JoJo brings a substantially much smaller bouquet. Minus 10.

"Too much cuddle time!??!" – EW mom

JoJo asks Ben if he's thinking of proposing with the same fervor one would ask someone if they wanted to grab lunch at Chipotle.

But his response makes me want to put him in a chokehold

But his response makes me want to put him in a chokehold... WHAT A FUCKING TEASE
JoJo: Is a proposal what you want to do at the end of this?
Ben: Yeah you know that I love you and how I feel about you

Parents Chat it Up

Ben: Dad, what do you think?
Ben's Dad: Well Lauren is very polished, then you turn around and meet JoJo and you see her rack...