2P England

ENJOY!!

You look up to see...

2P England...

"Oliver?" (Idk) You said softly "are you okay puppet" you nod "okay?" He pulled you up and held you close "I was scared too loose you puppet" you tear up a little "Ollie why do you care so much about me I'm worthless I'm a waste of space I'm not pretty I'm a fucking idiot" you cried out and buried you face in his chest "Don't swear puppet... I care a lot about you and I don't care what other people say about you your perfect to me." You blush lightly "but why why me Ollie" he smiled and kissed you softly you kiss Oliver bback, good things come to and end, "stupid air" you mumble trying to catch your breath "come puppet I'm taking you back home" you nod.

Time skip

"You can stay for dinner if you'd like Oliver" you mom said smiling you shake your head mouthing 'no' to Oliver, Oliver nodded "I wou-" you cover Oliver's mouth "no he doesn't he is going to help me do my homework" you said walking up the stairs with your hand still over Oliver's mouth "oh... okay" you mom said shrugging "thanks mom" you said slamming your room door shut and Oliver looking at you "why di-" "never mind that" you said and walk over to your bed and flop on it "puppet can I see your wrist" "no" "(y/n) let me see your wrists" you flinch slightly "fine you bloody wanker" you mumble handing him your hands, Oliver shook his head "don't swear" and he look at you wrist and saw new cuts "puppet?" You shrug "I-I I'm sorry Ollie" you said look away "bad puppet this isn't good for your health" you sighed "I know" Oliver smiled "want a cupcake?" "No, how the heavens do you even have some with yo-oh" you said as he held out one of your favorite cupcakes "come on puppet I didn't do anything to it" you gulp "I guess... but if anything bad happens I going to hate you forever" "oh puppet you could never hate me I know you love me" you sighed and grabbed the cupcake and ate it quickly "there happy" "yup" you said shrugging "I'm going to sleep you can spend the night but if not you can leave... I love you Oliver" you said closing your eyes "I love you too (y/n)" then he layed down and held you close to him.

5 years later

You where here again on the tallest building Oliver had gave you everything but then he left you for some slut it hurt you. Know it's for real this time no on was going to save you, you didn't take your time, you smile as you swallowed a lot of sleeping pills with some vodka that Russia gave you, you stand up a smile in your face "if Oliver saves me this time I'm going to die any way I have two back up planes... the sleeping pills for an over dose... and the gun I have in my pocket... okay" you jog back a little then run as fast as you could over the edge and started falling you turn around having your back first and smiled "Ollie I trusted you" as you land on the ground with the most terrifying noise ever. Everyone around your corpse was screaming and some called the ambulance.

Before

You wouldn't let him touch you that way but if it was a hush or something you would and he didn't know why but you never did and he got drugged by God now's who and then bam he slept with a stupid slutty girl who sleeps with a lot of guys then you walk in see him and the girl in bed and you just walked out not saying a word now Oliver was walking around trying to look for you until he saw something fall from the building and when it landed he saw it was you and he felt so bad so so bad he cried for years on end he never fell in love with anyone. He would go to the graveyard just to say hi or tell you how sorry he was for hurting you. You smiled down at Oliver "heh I trusted you and you broke that trust. Right?" you said turning to a person in with purple eyes and silver hair and a scarf around his neck "I thought it was a lie my auntie told me about a true love. 'You'll see them in heaven' heh... I'm surprised it was you... I'm surprised." You said and looked back at Oliver who was crying his normal smile gone "you broke me Ollie and I can't forgive you... now it's you who I was supposed to love huh... Ivan"

There y'all go. My friend told meh to have that ending... so don't get mad at meh. Get mad at her.