2P France

ENJOY!!

You look up to see...

2P France...

"Francois..." (idk) you felt him loosen his grip "Your heavy" you nodded "yeah so let me go and then you don't have to worry about me being heavy anymore" Francois scoffed "I'm not that stupid" you sighed "but that's not the point you see... YOU DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF!" you scream at him his grip loosens just a few "I'm not letting you go and I don't care about just myself I care about someone else" he said in a mono tone "heh I hope saving me won't make you loose your girl or boyfriend" you said Francois and Francois pulled you up and hugged you "I'm not one to be doing this but... I love you" you were pretty shocked you crush retained your feelings "I love y-you too" Francois nodded and kissed you softly which you immediately returned after awhile you pulled away "I do love you (y/n)" you smile and hugged him "thank you but... I'm going to cut this love short short... I'm sorry but love again for me please" you said and pushed him away "wait what ar-NO!" You had jumped over the edge quickly. Francois look down and saw you laying there motionless he bit his lip and nodded "you might hate me for this... I'm sorry" Francois said and fell then landed next to you.

3 years later

Ever one was a little heart broken because your and Francois death but you both were happy all though you did scold him for it and he just shrugged and said blankly "you do a lot of things for the one you love" and that would make you blush. You both were sitting on top of a small hill watching the sun set "huh being dead isn't that bad but it would have been if you weren't here" you said smiling making Francois chuckle lightly "yeah I guess" you smiled "I love you" "I love you too" then you pecked his cheek and looked up at the clouds "I wonder will we just stay like this forever or do we get to go to heaven or hell" you asked Francois "I don't care as long as I'm with you" "heh yeah" "I think we have to find something to let us go to hell or heaven" "I wonder... oh well let's just stay here so we can watch over our family's" "okay what ever you want" you smiled and hugged Francois "okay let's go find them then" and you started walking away with Francois following you. Being dead isn't so bad as long as you had Francois with you.

There y'all go. Sorry I suck.