Bully

*not mine*

Look at you. Sitting there kicking it with your friends. Talking about the people you thought you knew. Giving heart aches and breaks new meaning and pain stakes.

That girl you called a slut in class today. She's a virgin, never had sex. She doesn't even give guys her number to text. And while your only measuring her by what she has too good for them jeans. Doesn't mean you'll know she skipped a grade and is only thirteen. So while your huffing and puffing over that fact she respectfully told you no. Doesn't give you a right to spread rumors to the people you pass as you go. She has never even kissed a boy by the way.

The "gay boy" you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few minutes ago. His parents didn't shed a tear though. He's been gone to them for a while. Upset he couldn't turn off his wants like a volume dial. So I guess what you did was just the trigger. That amped him to put an actual one under his finger. Beautiful thing is I love you Trevor was the last thing he had to say.

The pregnant girl walking down the street, she got raped. Limbs bound and mouth duck taped. Nobody was around to hear her scream. And after, nobody asked about her cloths falling apart at the seam. Not a person stopped her on the street to ask about the burses that blended in with the night. Or, the smeared blood on her body because she did put up a fight. But you wouldn't know that form the once heavenly body you meet.

The boy you called lame. He has to work every night to support his family. Mother strung out father was never there. Sisters too you for the situation to even be aware. Of the constant effort he putts into making her believe that life is worth something. But with all that's unraveling in his own life he barely knows what that means. But you know what, his employee of the month award in a frame.

That girl you pushed down the other day. She's already being abused at home. Mother's boyfriend doesn't recognize she's not a punching bag of his own. And her mother see's the burses hears the complaints that her daughters insides don't feel right. But she turns a blind eye when he comes home at night. She's use to the pain by now, so she'll let you do as you may.

That girl you called fat. She's starving herself. Only finds comfort in what make her forget about the things she hasn't dealt with. Food. Never talked behind her back, never was rude. Only thing that was there for her through the name calling, teasing, and rock throwing. Her only regret, she didn't eat things lite and easy going. Did you ever consider that?

The old man you made fun of cause his ugly scars. He fought for our country. He took shrapnel in the arm and face, dislocated hip, and a bionic knee. He put his life on the line and the re-upped again and again. But only had a little ragged shack at the end. But God at the mercy of his fate. And still doesn't have more than a penny to date. But when he retired he had silver two bars.

The boy you made fun of for crying. His mother's in the St. Row medical clinic. She there pushing life's limit. Dying with obvious cause but without anything known to aid. She got it from an unremarkable night of getting laid. And now he's in this dark world alone. All he's worried about is his mother while his father's out being "grown". There is nothing he can do while she's laying there dying.

You think you know them. Guess what?

You don't!