Kou

(Ok I'm just going to continue where it left off but I'm sorry to all DylAmy shippers but, the truth is pouring out of him)
Dylans POV
Archelyn burst through the door madly,
"WHAT DID YOU DO! AMY IS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN AND YOU ARE A DISGRACE DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE CARED ABOUT YOU!" She picked up a lamp launching it at my head.
"I-I..." I stuttered as she pushed me onto the sofa.
"give me answers, right now!" She said furiously.
"Well, I didn't think Amy was herself. Katelyn listened to me, she seemed to care more. I didn't think about it. I hate what I've done but. She won't take me back, she's never been that person. She'll be furious." I sighed.
"OF COURSE SHE'S FURIOUS SHE WAS TELLING ME HOW MUCH SHE CARED WBOUT YOU, SHE THREATENED TO SNAP MY NECK IF I DID AS MUCH AS LAY A FINGER ON YOU! AND YOU THINK SHE DIDN'T CARE?" Said Aiden shredding my door in anger.
"I f***ed up didn't I..." I said looking at the ground.
"Yep she isn't going to take you back knowing her... She has better people to be with, how could you break her trust like that. It's hard to gain that much trust from her believe me even if you got back together you will never get that bond back." Arch said.
"Exactly, you f***ed up real bad. REAL bad." Clarified Aiden.
Katelyn then walked in a stating,
"Dylan, follow me" so I did.
She lead me to apt he top of a cliff and said to me,
"All I was doing was wrecking your relationship with Amy. Purposely" then she jumped off.
I would never know why. I would never get Amy back. I messed up. Badly.

Amy's POV
I awoke to a skinny man walking around hopelessly with his map flying about. It flew off and he sighed deeply.
"There goes my hope of getting home." That voice... Wait that's.
"Kou?" I said hoping it was him.
Kou was my good friend in elementary school, we told each other almost everything. I never told him I had a slight crush on him. When he moved away I doubted I'd ever see him again.
"Wait, A-Amy? That's your right?" I stood up, ran and hugged him.
"IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!" He chuckled loudly.
"Yeah." I said forgetting the dried tear marks on my face.
"Why the tears?" He said wiping away the marks.
"Dylan. My old friend remember him? Yeah I really loved him. We were dating for a while and he um, was with someone else recently." I sighed faking a smile.
"Woah, never saw him as that type of guy, sorry" he hugged me as I teared up again mumbling to him.
"I didn't either."
We set up a small camp and caught up on the past events but when I mentioned Aiden he couldn't stop chuckling, Aiden was the class clown in elementary school. The sky grew dark and I was on watch first so I drew my Amazonite sword from my bag and took out a book. I was about to start reading when I heard someone slowly walking closer. I put on a mask to disguise my voice. Kou just sat by the fire but had his sword drawn to be safe.
"Who's there?" I say loudly.
"P-please, I'm looking for someone. Her name is Amy, she had long brown hair and brown eyes. Please say you've seen her." They said panting, "We've searched for hours."
"Just tell them." Kou said.
"That's me..." I admitted removing my mask and looking into the eyes of Dylan, looking away quickly.
"Wait, Kou? Wow it's been a whi-" started Dylan when Kou said.
"Yeah it has but. Not now you need to explain why you did that to someone who cared about you so much, are you really that sort of guy?" He started.
"Not you too, look ask Arch she'll tell you but Amy. Please" Dylan tried to start.
"I don't want to hear it Dylan I'm not in the mood, I won't come back for a while. Just leave. Please" I said with eyes full of anger looking away from him and putting my mask back on.
"But-" he started before Kou shoved him lightly almost into a tree.
"Amy, I'm sorry but I lost all my feelings for you. I feel no emotion around you, I've never been in love. I bought it was but, I don't feel like that with you. But I do with Katelyn"
A scream was heard in the distance.
"DONT DO IT
TOO BAD"
I heard her bones hit the ground, there goes Kateltn.
"Just leave, you're making this worse than it has to be." I said biting back my tears in frustration, I turned away.
"Fine, just know. I lied to myself for so long. After so long of telling yourself you love them you just don't" He said walking off before being pushed over and pinned down by Kou.
"It's not worth it Kou don't waste your breath on him" I start.
"Amy you don't deserve this, you saved him several times if I beat him up there won't be anyone to save him." He said angrily.
"Don't waste your energy on him. He's not worth it honestly... I see that now" I said pulling his warm wrist off of Dylan. How does he keep himself so warm out here? It's freezing...
"I...*sigh*" he agreed, "all right I guess I took it too far..." He said lowering his fist whilst Dylan spat in his face. It would've hit him if it didn't turn to solid ice.

Kou's POV
I let Dylan go, Amy teleported him back to Phoenix Drop which I guess is where he lives. But when you care for a friend and they get hurt, you're going to get mad aren't you? I can't help it, why would you throw away all the trust, all the care and then have the mind to not appreciate it. It's sickening this isn't good for her, she's never been mentally stable- which is why I'm so mad at him. He's so cruel. But I'm not going to tell her how I feel. That'd be awkward because... After what she's been through if she didn't like me back then I'd be a problem.
A/N ooo again I'm sorry DylAmy/Dylmy shippers but everything happens for a reason... =^w^=
Expect another one of those long breaks I just can't often bring myself to write, honestly it takes time for me to think but as long as you enjoy the story that's all that matters right? Well I hope so haha... -Amy >u<