Wake Up

Jimin suddenly burst into the room. "Serene what's wrong!?" Serene hurriedly put a finger to her lip and shushed him. She was in the corner of the room, a pillow as a shield and an umbrella as a sword. She pointed the umbrella towards Jungkook and Jimin gulped.

Jungkook was sweating and panting. He had kicked the covers off and his pants were wet and sticky. Jimin looked at Serene and shrugged. "What do you want me to do?" Serene looked around and tried to think of something.

She didn't want to embarrass Jungkook so she grinned and smirked. "Pour a bucket of cold water on him so he thinks we don't know." Jimin nodded and went straight to work.

He hurriedly found a bucket in the bathroom cabinet and filled it up with freezing cold water. He cracked his knuckles and also his neck, a sweat beaded down his face and he took in a deep breath.
He slowly made his way to the bed and lifted the huge bucket over Jungkook's clothing, making sure not to hit his face so he doesn't drown. He slowly tilted the bottle.

The sound made sounded like a mini waterfall, soothing yet distractive. Jungkook bolted out of bed and in a flash had Jimin on the ground face down and hands behind his back.
"Kairul chill!!!" Serene shouted out and very slowly opened his eyes. "Huh who's..." Jungkook's eyes widened and he looked around, totally confused. Then all of a sudden he looked really angry.

"Why did you pour water on me!?" Jimin gulped and looked at Serene for help. Jungkook was still sitting on him and Serene muttered her excuse that she suddenly made up.
"He always goes round and pranks people." Jungkook looked over at Serene and blushed.
"What are you doing in the corner?" Serene smiled and Jungkook looked at the ground, also smiling. "Hiding from Jimin." Another lie.

Jungkook slowly got up and touched his pants, his hands started going lower and his eyes widened. "Um, I gotta go to the bathroom. You guys can go ahead and get breakfast or something.
Jungkook rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door. Jimin got up shakily and looked at Serene with fear in his eye. "That man is crazy!! I like him..." Jimin stopped to nod and act like he was in deep thought.

"Back the fuck up, he's mine." Serene growled and Jimin smirked. "Oh yeah, that's why he was moaning your name so loudly last night." Serene smirked but also seemed a bit flustered.
"I could get him to scream my name."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Jungkook slid his heavy pants off. It had suddenly became heavy because of the water and ...other stuff. He threw it onto the ground and it heavily slumped with his now wet shirt. Jungkook ruffled his hair and it wasn't wet, only a few strands.
His makeup had come off but he shrugged. They could barely see the scar on his cheek anyway.

He turned on the shower water and put it on hot. The water steamed down and Jungkook slowly got in. It had a shower curtain and Jungkook smiled, he was somewhat uncomfortable with showering without a shower curtain, what if someone walked in.

Someone then banged on the door. "Yah! Pretty boy, ah seriously, let me in, I gotta use the bathroom. Oh wait it's unlocked." Jungkook luckily had the shower curtains closed and Serene took care of her business and started brushing her teeth.

"Uh pretty boy? You sure that water ain't to hot for you? It's really steaming in here." Jungkook realized the burning sensation on his body and let out a screech. "Ow hot hot hot hot hot..." He quickly turned the water to warm and sighed. Then he heard Serene's laugh.

She mimicked his screech with an annoying high pitch voice. She tried to finish brushing her teeth but her laughter got even louder. "Yah! It's not even that funny, why are you still laughing?" Jungkook smiled at Serene's stifled giggling as she tried to gurgle water.

"You're gonna choke." Serene spit out the water and she kept laughing. Jungkook shook his head with a smile on his face and sighed.
"Do you always laugh so weirdly?" To admit it, her laugh was really cute but Jungkook wanted to get her back.

He mimicked a really high Hyaena laugh and Serene immediately stopped and grinned. "Well played, well played." She slowly clapped her hands and walked out of the door.
"But you better watch out, I don't give up that easily."

At the breakfast table, there were a huge amount of people. Jungkook had barely noticed them since they are so well hidden....in their rooms. They acted like he was part of the group and completely welcomed him. Aha, just kidding. They ignored him the whole time and sent him hate glares. Well, Aren't they welcoming? *note the sarcasm*

Jungkook decided to ignore them as they huddled into a small group away from him. Jimin was also in that group but he angrily got up and walked to the other side of the table, directly in front of him. "What's wrong?" Jimin glared at the group but then shook his head, "Nah, you shouldn't worry. Their trying to start beef with you but it's okay cuz I got your back." Jimin grinned and Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook continued to eat while happily chatting with Jimin. "What are you doing here anyway?" Jimin thought of an excuse and smiled. "I'm in this sort of club thing. They always move places and it gets rather annoying sometimes but I have to deal with it. Serene is the leader of the club and she sorts everything out, including some fights."

"Oh I see. Whose the most mature one here?" Jimin then smirked. "Even though she doesn't seem like it, occasionally, Serene's really mature but only when there's trouble of she's mad. She doesn't get mad alot since she's chill but anytime some serious trouble comes up, she's the most mature one here."

Leo suddenly appeared at Jungkook's side. He hand shakes Jimin and then smirked at Jungkook. "Aye, it's Kairul. Bro I haven't seen you around. Hows life?" He ate while looking at Jungkook waiting for an answer.

"Its okay. I've been here the whole t---" Jungkook's eyes got closed by two hands and he stopped talking. He sensed that it was Serene because of her familiar touch. "Seriously Serene you have to do better."

She let go of his eyes and Jungkook looked up. Be gave the loudest and girliest scream ever.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

(A/N: Aye, comment what you liked about my story and what I could fix, also please vote for it and all of my other stories. If you haven't already, please follow and read my other ones. If you liked the smut--which you probably didnt---please tell me in the comments so I know if I should make more or not. Thank you so much and Army Fighting!!!!!! ❤❤❤)