Museum

Some questions you can ask the characters of this book!!!

Adrianna pov
I blow blinked my eyes multiple times to try and see clearly. Unfortunately the first thing I saw was rotting flesh. "Ahhhh!" I screamed jumped up but being pulled down by my arms. Looking over to my arms I seen that my hands were wounded and tied to the piles of a litter! I've always wanted to be on one of theses. "Omorose." Imhotep greeted stroking my cheek. I glared at his hand disgusted. "Imhotep." I greeted back. Evie, wait where is she?
"Where is my sister?" I asked him. Evie was my older sister in my past life and fate made her my sister in law.
"She is about to be killed for her crimes against me." Imhotep answers. My eyes widen. "Untie me!"  I yelled kicking one of Imhotep's minions in the face as he was about to do something other than untie me.
"Be quiet! And do not disobey my orders." Imhotep said to me as he walked away.
"I don't follow orders of men that can't respect me! I can't follow your orders. I am a woman and women need respect!" I spat trying to seat up.

Imhotep glanced back at me before ordering someone to untie me.

"Princess." Anck su namun greeted me as she cut the rope from my wrist.

"You! You found him didn't you?" I asked rubbing my wrist to ease the pain.
She smiled at me and walked away not answering my question.
Rolling my eyes I decided to look for Evie and try to leave this place unnoticed so we don't have to fight off mummies.

Achilles pov
(Were u guys expecting this?)

I smirked as we all walked back into the house to get weapons to go save the girls. So he doesn't like it when I call Adrianna my wife! Well she is so he better get use to it. It's not like he was going to move to London and hear me call Adrianna my wife everyday.
"You think Adri would want a weapon of her own?" I asked Rick as I put guns and knives in holsters.
"Oh trust me she wouldn't be your wife or my little sister with out a weapon." Rick said strapping the last gun to his waist.

"Adrianna's gotten remarried?" Another man asked appearing out of his hiding place. He looked old but stuck up.

"Your here too?" Rick whined.

"Yes! This is my business just like its yours. I've been around your sister since she was born!" The man pointed out.

Rick rolled his eyes and walked passed me while whispering "Terrence."
Oh! Why was he here?
"So is she or is she not married?" Terrence asked glancing in between me and Rick. I let out a humorless laugh before saying. "The more time I waste standing here listening to you talk is more time I could use to save my wife."
I smirked when his eyes widen.
"My names Achilles." I told him before he could even ask the question himself.

"Let's go!" Rick orders swinging the door open and making his way to his car.

The whole ride from the home to the museum was short and filled with plans on how to attack, small talk and glares.

"Alex! Jonathan! You two stay and watch the car."Rick orders as we left for the main doors of the museum.

Switching the safety off of my machine gun I listened to the the chanting of Egyptian spells.

"Ahhhh!" I yelled along with everyone else. The mummies that was in casings suddenly awakened.
"Great." Rick whispered displeased.

"You are not tying me back up to that thing!"an familiar voice yelled. Me Rick and the other two rushed to the railings to see what was happening.

The corpse Imhotep had Adrianna's jaw gripped in his hand as he said something to her.
Adrianna's eyes widen in anger.
"Never!" She yelled just as the unwanted guest from earlier walked behind her and picked her up.

"Ahhhh." I heard Evie screamed as they were about to throw her in flames.
"Evie!" Adrianna yells trying to pull away from the man but his grip was tighter.
I watched silently as Adrianna 'relaxed' in his arms pretending to be calm. Seconds later after thw man fell for her act she elbowed him in the stomach before throwing her head back hitting him in the face. Adrianna was able to twist out of his grips and turned around to face him. She kicked his side making him clutch it but she was far from done she kneed him in his area and punch him in the temple making him fall defeated.

"That's my angel." I said to myself making my way down there to help.

Dunking and dodging it was quite easy to get through the men that was supposed to be some scary cult!

When I got to Adrianna I pulled her towards me before plunging my knife in the man that was about to attack her.

"Achilles!" She smiled happily throwing her arms around me. "Happy to see me?" I asked amused.
"Of course." She says kissing my cheek.
I handed her a gun as we retreated back up stairs.
She expertly shot at anyone that came to close to us.
"Okay your okay. Evie's okay we are good." Rick said giving Adrianna a short hug.

I turned back to see the corpse was holding a jar and saying something in his natural language before mummy warriors showed.

"Aw not Thames guys again." Rick groans.

"Old friends?" I asked pulling Adrianna infront of me as we run out the building.
"You can say that" he says as we finally came to the exit.

"Honey what are you doing these guys don't use doors." Rick said as he went back to get Evie who was trying to barricade the door.

"Where's Alex and Jonathan?" Adrianna asked knowing we didn't leave them at home.

"
What's wrong
My car!" Rick yells at the two as Jonathan pulls up in a double decker bus.
"I had to find a different means of transportation!" Jonathan yelled back defensively.
"A double decker bus?" Adrianna asked boarding with me behind her.
"It was his idea!"
"Was not!"
"Was too!"
"Was not!"
"Shut it you two and drive!" I snapped at the two of them as I stood near the exit with Rick Adreth and Terrence.

"No no no not my car!" Rick groans.
"I hate mummies!" He growled.

"Are you happy to see me now?" My wife's ex asked.
Rick shook his head reloading his gun.
"No! I'm not." He tells him.

Authors note.
You can ask some of the questions in the picture to the characters you like! Just comment the question and it would show in the next chapters.
And please comment!!!